What is the most disgusting place you have had sex

On 2/2/2023 at 5:50 PM, Guest said:

Lot's of sleazy toilets. Rest areas, alleys, bookstores.  

nT_90xas87358jc0hk673vvj9ir.jpg

Shit... don't know what I do first...
Get the cum in those condoms or at least one in my ass for lube and then shove my ass on that hot cock. When he unloaded deep in my ass, I would put the remainder of the cum in those rubbers into my ass, hoping there would be another cock appearing through the hole...

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

in a porta potty that desperately needed emptying. the smell was awful and someone pissed all over the seat and did something worse in the little urinal. it was so disgusting i lost all interest in fucking him, but i did let him fuck me. he even wanted me to sit on the edge of the seat in the piss and put my legs up so he could fuck me. it really did nothing for me. it was worse than getting fucked on old, dirty mattresses inside abandoned houses.

Wow, some of you guys are really piggy. I've fucked in some bad places but not as bad as some of you. I was passing through Council Bluffs, Iowa once and stopped for the night. I went to a local ABS to try my luck. I had screwed a guy the night before in (I think) Evansville, Indiana, picked him up at an ABS and took him back to my motel room. Hot ass, nice fuck. Following night in Council bluffs things were slow, mid week, not much action at the ABS. Finally hooked up with a guy who wanted me to go back to his apartment to fuck. I followed him there and it was obvious that we weren't exactly in the best neighborhood. We entered the building and it was a dump, guys passed out in the stairwell, others passing around 40s of beer and smoking something in little glass pipes. The guy I was with seemed to know them all and they were saying shit like "oh boy, homey gonna get some tonight." One guy says damn this dude got a nice ass, another says he must have a big dick too or homey wouldn't be bringing him home. Others were trying to sell us drugs, the guy I was with just told them no, we're good, don't need nuffin. We went up the stairs to about the 3rd or 4th floor and then down a hallway to his apartment. He opened the door and the smell hit me. Garbage everywhere, fast food bags, beer cans, wine and liquor bottles. We walked into the kitchen, it was bad. There was a syringe on the table amongst the garbage. He asked me if I wanted to get high. Umm, no thanks, I'm good. He went into the bathroom and a couple of minutes later came out, I'm sure he probably shot up some dope in there. I was standing there looking around in amazement, this was not exactly the social setting I was accustomed to, he came up and started trying to caress my cock through my pants. Problem was it had retreated so far into my body as to be undetectable due to an extreme case of paranoia and my entire body and soul screaming get out of here, NOW. I told the guy I wasn't feeling well and left using a different set of stairs that came out on the other side of the building.

Another time at a truck stop in Arizona. It was summer and the lights of the truck stop attracted swarms of some kind of big ass beetle. The pavement around the fuel pumps was yellow/orange color from all the bugs being ran over. They stunk like hell. I went into the bathrooms and they were gross. I stepped up to a urinal and pissed, then noticed a guy checking me out through a hole in the shitter booth wall. I turned toward him and shook off my rapidly hardening cock then asked him if he wanted some of that. He opened the door of the booth and I stepped inside. He was a nice looking guy, well dressed, and had his pants down. He turned around and presented a sexy ass so I fingered him a bit and asked him if he was clean. He said yeah, I'm just here looking for dick. So I went down on him for awhile then lubed us both up and we fucked. Those big gross beetles were crawling around everywhere, even landing on us as we fucked. Someone pulled the door open and a couple of truckers stood there watching us. I slapped away a few bugs, grabbed his hips and buried my cock as deep in his guts as I could get and flooded his hot ass with my cum. I pulled up my pants and left the stall, another guy entered to take up where I had left off. I hate bugs. But I like ass more than I hate bugs.

Another was a mobile home I bought real cheap in a trailer park. My plan was to clean it up, fix whatever needed it, and flip it. This place was gross. The carpet had evidently never been cleaned, it was full of grease, cat piss, dog shit, baby shit, and who knows what else. The smell was ammonia like and made my eyes water, I could barely stand going in it. It would actually make me nauseous. Our usual approach was to strip the carpets out, paint the floor with a couple of coats of Kilz paint to seal in the smell, paint the walls, fix plumbing and wiring, new carpet which I bought in the form of remnants from a carpet store for pennies on the dollar, and then sell it and carry the note myself which was the real money maker. I had a fuck bud who I used to hire to do most of the work. I was showing him what I wanted done and he said it was undoubtedly the grossest place he had ever worked on, but he still thought we should knock off a quicky before he started and we could do a real fuck after he had it cleaned up, got to break in those new carpets ya know. He deep throated me until I was hard and then I tongued his hole while getting him ready and bent him over the filthy bathroom sink and sunk myself to the hilt in his hot fag ass. Our fuck was hot as hell, I think the grossness of the place made it more erotic, the feel of his ass against me, my balls slapping against his, it was one of our best fucks ever. I came and then stayed buried in his ass until I softened and pulled out, my cum gushing out of his fuck hole. He went down and started licking me clean while jacking his sizable dick and soon he came on the floor. I told him to add that to his to-do list, clean cum from bathroom floor. He laughed and said "yes boss."

I've been in ABSs that were pretty bad. But that odor of cum and man sex is like an aphrodisiac to me and draws me in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On my hands and knees, naked apart from my harness and collar on a filthy, dirty toilet floor in a secluded area frequented mostly by gay guys in my area getting used and pissed over, filled and covered in cum while high of my tits getting used by so many guys I lost count haha that was definitely a summer to remember 😅 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BB-Hnh-Cumdump said:

On my hands and knees, naked apart from my harness and collar on a filthy, dirty toilet floor in a secluded area frequented mostly by gay guys in my area getting used and pissed over, filled and covered in cum while high of my tits getting used by so many guys I lost count haha that was definitely a summer to remember 😅 

Sounds like many toilets in London's former fetish clubs!

Building drain (not exactly sure how to describe it) in my apartment complex...3am....freshly horned up with T.....I get out of my apt butt naked with my partner and walk towards the building drain.....crawl into it on all fours....he fucks the crap out of me....hot times and memories

Edited by bottomcumslut123

On top of a '49 Buick slant-back, in a junkyard somewhere in Ohio.  

A group of gay car-guys were headed East to attend Hershey, Carlisle, Meadow Brooke or one of those shows, and we stopped at a really excellent junkyard (car-guys are always on the lookout for out-of-the-way junkyards), and one guy sort of hung back from the others.  I had to get my tools out of the trunk, and lagged behind.  So did he, and back behind some trees/bushes/undergrowth, he go on top of that Buick hidden behind trees, bushes, undergrowth, and started a "bump-n-grind' right on the roof.  He was Italian, cute, hot ass, I was a lot younger, and that was it. 

Then, went off to hunt for some MoPar parts ... with a filthy grin on my mug.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1