Tampa FL

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hell yes! Tampa has a BUNCH of adult theaters and such, and many are within a few blocks of each other, on or near North Lois Ave just south of Hillsborough. Thee Love Shack, Buddies Adult Video, and Adult World are all great, though of course the crowd varies depending on when you go. Fantasy Land is a little more upscale and caters more to a straight crowd, but I've gotten cock there a few times as well. X-Mart is entirely video booths with glory holes, and I've sucked more cocks than I could count there and gotten fucked a couple of times as well, but it's been a while since I've been and I heard a rumor that they now require photo ID to get in. Not sure if that's still true or not.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, DrPepper said:

Oh hell yes! Tampa has a BUNCH of adult theaters and such, and many are within a few blocks of each other, on or near North Lois Ave just south of Hillsborough. Thee Love Shack, Buddies Adult Video, and Adult World are all great, though of course the crowd varies depending on when you go. Fantasy Land is a little more upscale and caters more to a straight crowd, but I've gotten cock there a few times as well. X-Mart is entirely video booths with glory holes, and I've sucked more cocks than I could count there and gotten fucked a couple of times as well, but it's been a while since I've been and I heard a rumor that they now require photo ID to get in. Not sure if that's still true or not.

Damn...  I have a friend who lives near Tampa.  I may have to make a visit as an excuse for checking those places out!!!

Hell yeah, visits to Love Shack and Buddies have always emptied my balls multiple times a night. 

And the bathhouse, tampa men's club, is a fun spot for guaranteed fun when others are there, just walk around naked or almost naked and you'll get action if your open to it.

Have had lots of fun times at all these places, worth checking out! 😉

18 hours ago, upptheebutt69 said:

Hell yeah, visits to Love Shack and Buddies have always emptied my balls multiple times a night. 

And the bathhouse, tampa men's club, is a fun spot for guaranteed fun when others are there, just walk around naked or almost naked and you'll get action if your open to it.

Have had lots of fun times at all these places, worth checking out! 😉

I had to chime in, LOVE SHACK, is indeed one the funnest places I have ever been.  You're right, you can walk around naked, no one gives a damn, and there is dick everywhere.  I have not been there in a while, I was hoping it didn't close because of Covid.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 3:46 PM, ellentonboy said:

I had to chime in, LOVE SHACK, is indeed one the funnest places I have ever been.  You're right, you can walk around naked, no one gives a damn, and there is dick everywhere.  I have not been there in a while, I was hoping it didn't close because of Covid.

I'll have to make a roadtrip and hit Love Shack with you!

• Like 1