How do you get pleasure from little cocks

Searchingforit

I don't mind fucking a small cock, but I prefer 7" and more, I worship thicker cocks because my ass isn't tight anymore, I need something thick to fill my cavaties, I was once told that my ass feels like a pussy. 

• 6 months later...

IMG_3851.thumb.jpeg.b2e617568a2aac7c79ef72828b61ea3e.jpeg

this one of my favorite cocks, it belongs to a 52 year old daddy and even though it’s only about 5”, the massive ridge stimulates the fuck out of my prostate, it is the perfect length and the dramatic ridge of the helmet makes me constantly cum when he fucks me by putting constant attention to my sensitive prostate 

• Like 3

it may sound controvertial but i actually prefer smaller cocks when im being fucked

sure a whopper monster nob is a unique experience inside your hole, but it takes getting used to and it doesn't stimulate  the same as a really stiff short dick does when probing in and out of my relaxed opening, poking against the soft lining of my insides, teasing the prostate with every thrust. it is amaizng. so when at the sauna i tend to go for the guys with average and below average dicks, it really isn't the size, it's how erect it is. thats what makes a bottom climax from thier asspussy alone

I get pleasure from small cocks whenever they cum inside me. the most important part for a cumdump like me is getting loads. plus as a bonus, I find small cocks come faster, so the next guy can get inside my freshly bred hole even sooner. I learned that in school when a small dicked boy started fucking me regularly, he could cum in me within a minute or two when he was in a rush so he could easily fuck me in the school restrooms, behind the school, and at several parties without anyone knowing he wa fucking a faggot. plus like a lot of small dicked guys he could easily come fast multiple times a day. one particularly horny day he blew 8 loads in me in the school restrooms. 2 quick loads before class, one load during each class when leaving to “go to the restroom” one load at lunch and a final load after classes when he came to my house and fucked me in my living room for ten minutes, blew his load in me and we pulled up our shorts right before my parents walked in the front door. he said “thanks for the help” and then he slinked out, still sweaty and nervous looking and my mom told him his zipper was down and his face turned RED. then when he was gone she said “I dont even wanna know” lol anytime he came over he made sure nobody would be home and wanted to fuck me in my room. but a few times I got him to fuck me right in front of the front door and told him I had no idea when anyone else was coming home. got his load in under a minute each time. small cock but HUGE loads. lol

I just remind myself that cock is cock, and that all Men have the right to use me no matter their size. Of course, nothing compare to a huge Alpha cock wrecking my hole, but in the end the result is the same. More loads in my hole is always good and can’t be refused. If a Man wants to breed me, I can and would never decline. 

If anything, smaller cocks give my hole a bit of a break. Then I could take even more huge cocks. It’s a good balance of both. 

• Like 1

Gay guys have been conditioned to only expect and accept big dicks.

I don’t want a big dick.  Average or small is fine with me.

A lot of of guys already have it in their head, that they won’t enjoy it because they consider it small.  So, they don’t enjoy it.

GET OVER IT!!!

Just my opinion, for what it is worth.

• Like 1

For me thickness is the thing if it is not that long. A short but really thick cock puts pressure as it pusches at the sides of my cunt and then I am in heaven. Otherwise if you find two smaller dick guy they may want to do you Dp as that gives them an extra tight hole to fuck.