I'm nothing but a hole

DirtyFckr

On 1/11/2023 at 8:47 PM, DirtyFckr said:

I had been kind of avoiding the bathhouses in my city since before the pandemic. Because of some local bylaws, we do not have dark rooms or sex clubs, and my last few experiences at my local bathhouse had not been the greatest. I had most of my fun in the past few years either at guys' places or at sex clubs and dark rooms while traveling abroad. 

But with my recent discovery of MDMA a few months ago, I have been experiencing unknown levels of wild uninhibition. Last Sunday, a guy invited me over to his place to hook up. He offered me a pill of MD as I arrived and we chatted for a while. After an hour, I was feeling nothing and the sexual chemistry with the guy was not there, even though he was very nice. I politely excused myself, got dressed, and made my way out. As I was walking to the nearest metro station, I was thinking about how horny I was and how difficult it may be to find someone quickly so I decided to head directly to what used to be my favorite bathhouse, which is known for being the place to bareback. Condoms had never been a question there for me, contrary to other places. As I was sitting in the train, I started to feel dizzy, with an insane thirst for dick and cum. I was feeling hotter and hotter, starting to sweat, even though I was sitting down. This MD was definitely stronger than the very first one I had a few months earlier. I was afraid I would get too high before I could get to the bathhouse, and as I arrived at my station, I walked very carefully trying not to trip or look drunk. 

After the short walk to the bathhouse, I tried to stay composed at the check-in counter, afraid they would deny me entry for being already fucked up. But I must have given a good enough impression as they let me in. I asked for a room in the basement, where the dark maze was, as I knew that's where most of the action happened. I made my way to my room, it was perfectly located close to the dark maze and most guys would have to pass by my door to go there. I was getting hornier by the second. I quickly undressed, completely naked and got out of my room, my towel on my shoulder instead of around my waist. I had never been this high before and for someone who usually dislikes being totally naked, I could not care less at that point. I was walking close to the wall as my balance was a bit compromised. The beat of the music was resonating like never before in my head and the lights, as dim as they were, were dazzling me. I arrived to the dark area, a sling hanging at the entrance of the narrow maze like space, lit in red. It was a Sunday, late afternoon, and although the crowd was not big, there was still a good number of guys to have fun for a few hours.

I was walking trough the dark corridors, making my way between guys. My vision was affected and could (and was not trying) to make out their faces. I put myself in a corner, under the small bulb projecting a very dim yellow light. It was not long before I was grabbed by someone who kissed me. I had not had time to see who it was but I could feel his beard on my face. I was ready to kneel to suck his dick but he flipped me before I could go down, pinning me to the wall and starting to explore my hole with his fingers. I heard a spitting sound and a dick being shoved into my ass without warning. I screamed a bit but he did not care. He obviously wanted to unload and he fucked me for only a few minutes before shooting his load deep into my guts. I was shaking, I was dizzy and I fell onto my knees, still facing the wall. That first fuck had attracted the others and it was not long before I had another dick up my hole. Guys on Sunday evenings are usually looking to unload quickly and they are not trying to hold it. The second guy lasted a bit longer I think than the first one as I was busy sucking on cocks being presented to my mouth. A third one took his place, my hole become sloppier with cum dripping out. I was also covered in sweat, even if I'm not usually a big sweating guy but the MD was making me drip water. 

As the guys were taking turns on me, it felt as if my mind was leaving my body. As high as I was, my head spinning and my heart beating like crazy partly from the excitement and partly from the blaring music, I was seeing my seeing myself, naked on my knees in this dark sloppy corner, not able to tell if I was in pain because of the brutal way some guys were fucking me or having pleasure. I was thinking about how much of a shy and introverted guy I usually am, and the shame I would feel if my friends and colleagues were to see me like this. But I also could not care less at that time. I was greedy. I was showing them how much I wanted their dicks and loads by trying to make eye contact with them. They probably could tell I was all high, just looking at my glassy eyes and my sweat-drenched body. I was only a hole, separated from my mind. I don't know how long I stayed like this. I only got up when I noticed that there were no more guys fucking me. There was a puddle of sweat below me. 

I made my way to my room to lie down, thinking I would try and take a nap but I could not fall asleep and just closed my eyes. soaking all the weird feelings the music and the lights were giving me. 

So hot!!

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t know how long I had been there for. I had lost count of the number of guys who had fucked and bred me. It might have been a lot or maybe just a few. I was exhausted, I was still sweating profusely, feeling hot as fuck. The sheet covering the mattress was drenched in sweat and cum. A bottle of poppers which had not been closed tightly enough was soaking the pillow, diffusing the strong scent across the small room. The place was reeking of man sweat, and I finally noticed the smell was coming from me. 

My ass had been empty for maybe a few minutes and I thought it was over. I was still blindfolded and couldn’t see if my room was empty or not. My senses were all messed up. My mouth was dry. I needed some air and water. I moved to get up with difficulty, but I was immediately pushed back down by a firm hand on my chest. “I’m not done with you, boy. It’s my turn” a deep voice said. I was out of breath, with my head buzzing, and couldn’t even form a sentence to answer. “I gave your ass to all those guys, you don’t think I deserve a go?”. “Yes” I managed to say.  Fingers were inside my hole. “Look at this, you’re dripping cum” as cummy fingers were being pushed into my mouth. “Lick” I was ordered. As I was obeying, I felt a dick entering my ass again. “So good! No need for lube, sliding right in”.

I could feel a breath in my neck, some chest fur rubbing on my body. I was feeling a heavy body weighing on mine, fit but not muscular. My hands were held firmly above my head by a strong grip. The breathing was now close to my ear. “I loved watching you taking loads after loads, like the good slut you are” was whispered in my ear. “I love stupid boys like you. You took whatever I gave you, you took all the loads I told you to take, no questions”.

“Now you’ll have to face the consequences.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

I was being fucked mindlessly, with deep thrusts in and out of my hole, making sloppy noises from the cum filling my guts and leaking out. The dick was feeling thicker than most of the dicks I had taken earlier that day, and despite my ass being looser than usual because of all the previous fucking, I could definitely feel every thrust. “Good little whore” and other encouraging words were being whispered in my ear as the cum was being churned deeper into my ass.

My hole was aching, it was burning, probably from getting fucked for hours without lube I thought. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, I started squirming around, trying to move my ass away from that dick, but my hands were still held firmly above my head and the body on top of me prevented me from escaping. “Nope, you’re not going anywhere, my dick will stay in your hole” I heard. “I feel weird, it burns” I finally managed to say. “It will feel great quickly boy, I just pushed a little something extra into your hole with my dick”.

He was right, and after just a few seconds after he said that, I felt another rush of heat, a different one I had felt so far. I was so wet from sweat it was feeling like I had just gotten out of the shower. I probably showed a smirk as I heard “There, see.” while he was slowly fucking me. The pace picked up. “Now with serious things.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

I had never felt anything like this before. I was completely letting go while also craving more and more sex. If I hadn’t been blindfolded still, I probably would’ve sent lusty looks through absentminded eyes. I would’ve let whoever was handling me and feeding me how much more I wanted. 

There was still this little voice inside of me saying that I was stupid. That I shouldn’t let a random stranger that I hadn’t even seen just feed me unknown substances. That I had to work the next day, that I was so fucked up, and that I didn’t even know what time it was. Was it 6PM Sunday? 2AM Monday? I was thinking that maybe my time for my room was up and they would kick me out. But I also thought that it was too late to care at that point. I had let him do whatever he wanted to me and that there was no turning back for me.

”Look at you, all fucked up. Look at your book all drenched in sweat. Gonna keep you here all night, boy” I heard while I was still being fucked. The burning sensation had gone. I was just feeling the heat, overwhelming my whole body. 

I heard a knock on the door, which was probably still wide open as I didn’t hear it getting opened before I heard “Time’s up for your room man!”

”I’ll be right up!” I heard. “Don’t move boy, I’ll be right back.” he added. “You guys can enjoy” as the sound of his steps vanished. I didn’t hear the sound of the door closing, it was still open, a dick took its place inside my sloppy hole, and a moan from a different voice I hadn’t heard before. I was mentally calculating that I had rented the room for 6 hours, which meant that it was 11PM. I realized it was my room, but that my handler was going to pay for the extension to keep me here. 

The little voice came back. He was going to pay for me to stay. He was going to get more control over me. That thought scared me a bit and I thought I should get out of here. But I was fooling myself. I was so fucked up, I wasn’t going anywhere. I realized I probably couldn’t even have walked two steps without tripping just to go to the bathroom. I realized there was nothing to do besides just letting go and just tighten my hole to show the stranger fucking I wanted his load. He obliged after a few minutes and shot his cum deep inside. 

“That’s beautiful” I heard. It was the voice of my handler. “I paid for another 12 hours, we have all night.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9