What is your answer when someone asks you why you only BB and are you "clean"?

Bttml00king

On 1/15/2023 at 7:03 AM, faggot4play said:

....i am whatever they need me to be....

best response ever...I will second this response. Simply because when they ask - they aren't looking for a serious response. They are looking to be let off the hook for what they have just done. Fuck off! Oh and take responsibility for your own actions.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this question is pointless to ask especially at a bathhouse. I assume most ppl at bathhouses are either poz or on prep. Sorry if I offend anyone but let’s call a spade a spade. If ur worried about who’s “clean” throw a rubber on to be safe, don’t ask “r u cLeAn?” 

• Like 3

It counts as 'due diligence' and it makes guys feel better about themselves for having unprotected sex with random and complete strangers who they just met in a cruise spot or an online app.

The correct answer remains: Yes, I'm clean. Are you? (make suspicious looking expression on face)

Edited by topblkmale

4 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

It counts as 'due diligence' and it makes guys feel better about themselves for having unprotected sex with random and complete strangers who they just met in a cruise spot or an online app.

The correct answer remains: Yes, I'm clean. Are you? (make suspicious looking expression on face)

Probably the most perfect response. 

3 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Although asking the Q kills the mood pre-fuck, I find it bizarre that anyone should check post-fuck. Guilt setting in?

I've only been asked a few times post fuck, but one time a guy asked me in a club after fucking me 'Are you neg?', to which I replied 'as far as I'm aware, I was neg at my last test, but have taken loads since', he then said 'well maybe not for much longer then' and went to walk away. I grabbed his arm and 'said, if you're saying what I assume you're saying you better fuck me again to make sure', so he did 🙂 

I have also said to other guys 'as far as I'm aware yes', which another guy said 'what do you mean?' so I replied, 'well I get tested every 3 months, my last test was negative, but I have been fucked by other guys as well as you, so who knows until I next test' he didn't like that, but wtf, he asked and got as truthful answer. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

When asked if I fuck bareback (elsewhere, other than the fuckjoints), I usually reply with my own question:  "You mean there's some other way to fuck ???" 

In the backrooms/fuckjoints, I haven't seen a condom in ages ... every guy fucks/gets fucked raw.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Lol I love it

• Like 1

Same answer as I've posted in the past. Because the last guy who thought he was a magnum wasn't and then we spent too much time trying to get the condom out of my hole.

As for the clean comment..... my response is I always shower and douche before bottoming. But I know what you're asking. Let's just put it this way, we're all only as good as our last lab tests. Have you not fucked anybody since your last lab test?

At that point most of them usually block me or the profile becomes unavailable or they go silent.

7 hours ago, faggot4play said:

the sum total of the question =  someone who is doing something they prob shouldn't be

Facts. That’s what I’m starting to realize. Back when I was 18 if u asked that question, it was while u were chatting right before the meetup. If u ask after now, it just seems like validation is needed so they don’t feel bad about their choices