What is your answer when someone asks you why you only BB and are you "clean"?

Bttml00king

I hate it when you’re a cumdump and have 3 loads in you. The tops asks how many loads and you tell them. They cum over and fuck your sloppy hole. As they leave they ask you if you are clean….. “yeah” and In your mind, “lucky I didn’t tell him I the truth that I have 7 loads..” and “I don’t know the status of those 7 anon fuckers but yeah I’m clean for now..” 

Edited by Japbtm
grammar
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

what I dont normally get into is that I dont like the feeling of a condom covered cock fucking me. what I do tell them is that I get barebacked only because I am a cumdumpster and that whores like me were born to take loads, from all males and that as a sub cumdump I exist to pleasure guys and help them get themselves off using my body as a fleshlight. it wouldn’t be fair for me to ask any man to use a condom to fuck me. also I tell them that men dont fuck trash like me to wear a condom. that’s what they wear to protect people they care about or dont wanna get pregnant or that clean, boring men wear to have vanilla sex. guys that wanna have hot dirty sex with a hot dirty slut bareback sluts like me and anyone worried about catching something generally won’t stick their cock into a whore like me.

when guys ask if I’m clean I tell them no, I’m a dirty whore. sometimes I legit laugh. like I will be laying blindfolded in a bathhouse public sling, blindfolded, taking load after load from anonymous stranger after stranger, with cum literally pouring out of my gaped out pussy between men and a guy will ask me if I’m clean. so I laugh and tell them fuck no, I’m a dirty whore with blank number of unseen mens loads dripping from my used cunt, the chances of me actually being “clean” are pretty slim. plus even if I am clean, if I have 15-20 mens loads simmering in my guts, many of them are likely dirty, so either way, if you fuck me you won’t be fucking anything clean. like most guys realize if you fuck bareback cumdumps, we aren’t generally going to be "clean”. lol but thats what makes the piggiest guys wanna fuck me.cumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpgdisgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpg1266877070_x-cumdump.jpg.1475f1bfc49a26d2fbeae3631046fbca.jpgx-loadbackrr.thumb.jpg.9445ee0e10d46532cdb50a812c87fe3d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I hate this question. I remember hearing it more back in the Craigslist days before PrEP. It’s a huge turn off and not just because I’m a bug chaser. I’m making the decision to fuck with you regardless of your status. If you care about the STDs of the other person then you shouldn’t be fucking raw. 

These days you’re wrong if the HIV status of your partner is a consideration. Asking in someone is “clean” is an unattractive personal insecurity.

On a side note, I’ll ride you so hard if you tell me you’re pumping a dirty load in me. 😜

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't like the feel, taste, or smell of condoms.  I also go soft if I have to put one on so I just refuse to use them.  I want your cum in me, to be a part of me.  I want my cum in you, to be a part of you.  And if you ask if I'm clean, I'll tell you yes.  That said, I really prefer my guys dirty.  So far I haven't found a guy that was too dirty for me.

On 3/7/2023 at 11:30 AM, Bttml00king said:

Oh..I don't really like those paranoid types asking after sex. No one can be 100% certain of the status at any time. I have yet to have someone who answers he is "not clean."

I have a feeling that those who ask about being "clean" are the ones who don't get tested regularly. 

Yup. Have dealt with those before. And you are right, most of them married/partnered men who lived a double life and never got tested. Asking if you are clean is trying to pin all the responsibility on you instead of them

3 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I hate this question. I remember hearing it more back in the Craigslist days before PrEP. It’s a huge turn off and not just because I’m a bug chaser. I’m making the decision to fuck with you regardless of your status. If you care about the STDs of the other person then you shouldn’t be fucking raw. 

These days you’re wrong if the HIV status of your partner is a consideration. Asking in someone is “clean” is an unattractive personal insecurity.

On a side note, I’ll ride you so hard if you tell me you’re pumping a dirty load in me. 😜

Agreed. 

"Are you clean" is an extremely dumb question. No one who is in the BB game should ever ask that, because its pointless. Its not like there is anyone who gets tested daily. However, what i found is some people do not like to take responsibility for their actions. Once you start fucking raw, you need to accept that there are risks. I remember blocking a married guy who tried to lecture me about the risks of BB, yet he was the one who came to me looking for cock, and he never got tested. He was so naive to believe that if someone said that they are clean, they meant it. Its guys like that who end up exposing an innocent person (in this case his wife) to all sorts of things she didn't sign up to.  These days i'm quite blunt, i tell them that if you want all that clean stuff, then go have safe sex. 

But in most cases i have learnt to avoid the type of people who ask these questions, because usually they are trouble

• Like 3

I actually don’t have much of issue being asked this.

I would much rather be up front and honest about things.

I do think transparency and honestly are key to healthy sex life regardless if that’s with just one partner or multiple parters 

• Like 2

“Are you clean ?” is a question that will send me into orbit ! My response goes something along these lines :

”Am I clean ? I hope you are asking me if I shower regularly, and not some quaint, coy way of finding out my HIV status.  If the latter is true, I warn you that question will unleash demons from me you are I’ll equipped to meet. Now, would you care to rephrase your question so we can finally fuck ?

tbh i get "u clean?" most often from "str8" cheaters so i get why they're  being uber careful- ish. 

i of course will literally say anything to get dick and honestly, gettin barebacked on the sly by some bitch's dog of a husband is hot. why bother pointing out that last week's clean lab results don't prove i wasn't freshly loaded up by one of this weekend's anon guys? im not dumb. lol  

• Like 1