Do you ever leave the bathhouse/sex club with a raging hard on?

NWUSHorny

16 hours ago, Fillitup57 said:

Yes, I did- in fact it was at a bath house in Portland-  am older and it just seems that is a problem for a lot of younger guys.  Was in the sling for a while and did get one load-was hoping for more. 

I feel your frustration. The amount of actual fucking on really good weekend night in a Portland or Seattle bathhouse is the equivalent of a really slow week night in other cities I'm familiar with. Counter intuitively the bigger the crowd the less sex of any kind. They seem to feed on each other's inhibitions.

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

he wanted to Top but couldn’t keep an erection. It was purely psychological,

This is very true, I frequently get myself into this at PNW bathhouse after as little as a half hour of watching the no mating dance and other anti-sexual behavior, I find I can't get it up, until either I leave or see someone else actually fucking (which you can easily spend 6-8 hours without evidence of anyone fucking).

5 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I know a guy who plays in public to get that raging hard on...and he takes it home to his partner to actually shoot.

Possible, or another really weird trend here is going to a sex venue more often than they allow themselves to cum. I had a few guys tell me about that particular "fetish" more than 10 years ago at an adult theater in Portland. One guy (a versatile guy that was actually a good fuck) was at the theater everytime I would go, only allowed himself to have sex and cum once a week. Once I learned that tidbit about him, I could ask him when he last had sex and ignore him if it was within the last week.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll go to a bathhouse with one or more fuck buddies.  Never take anonymous loads. They'll fuck me silly...paint my insides and make me cum.  I leave satisfied, drained and limp.  Now and then, I'll go alone to be an observer or get my dick sucked.  After that, I can have a hardon because I've moved from observer to horned up Bottom needing a good fucking.

When time's up at the sauna and I'm still horny, I many times prefer to go home and jerk-off just before I fall asleep. Other times I jerk off in my room and then go home. If there are gloryholes, I may feed my hard-on to some willing mouth and have it swallow my load, and then go home.

I know many bottoms, even total bottoms, if they are horny and need to dump their loads before leaving the sauna, will hunt for a hole, stick their throbbing hard-on, dump their load, and then leave the sauna.

• Upvote 1