Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

On 2/2/2023 at 8:39 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

I feel like most cum dumps I meet are either poz, trying to be poz, or like to parTy. Nothing wrong with this but are there any guys out there who like to take anon loads from strangers at bath houses but want to remain neg? I am on prep and don’t do drugs other than poppers and 420. I don’t wanna be pozzed but I also love letting big belly daddies and strangers breed me. I go to the bath house once a month and I take anon cock with a blind fold on and let a couple people breed me. Anyone else feel the same? Not seeing many guys who are like me. I would love to hear from you. 

I fit in this box - I'm negative and on PrEP and 100% drug free. I don't even do poppers or drink. Drug addiction runs on both sides of my family and I'm super paranoid about falling into that cycle.

4 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I have a difficult time understanding how guys can be taking anon raw cock for years and still stay negative. 
Considering how easy I was pozzed years ago. The main conclusion I can come up with is that most tops these days are either on prep or poz but undetectable. 
I will label myself as a cum dump but I’ve been poz for over 30 years. I would not seek to become poz if I had the choice not to. But now that I have it I can say that except for having to take one pill every day my life is better off. I don’t have the worry of getting pozzed. 

I think your conclusion is probably correct.  Based on stated statuses on most of the hookup sites, it seems like most tops (and bottoms) are either on PrEP or UD+.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

How do you figure that?  Everything I've read is that it is hard to get HIV through oral.

You are correct. It is harder to get HIV through oral but it’s easy to get an STD/STI through oral. 
But anal, I believe, is the easiest way to get most diseases. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Negative and no drugs.   As much as I like big thick long cum filled cocks deep in my ass I'm kind weird about who I let in.  You get that sense.   Older then me is usually a safe feeling but not guaranteed.   

I'm neg and drug free BB bottom, and I'd prefer to stay that way, but I can't take PREP due to side effects. I'd really like to find a regular neg/PREP or undetectable FWB top, but I know the chances of that are slim to none, especially where I live.

Edited by bottom4older