Anyone into drinking large amounts of cum?

Cumslut84404

On 2/6/2023 at 6:32 AM, AlwaysOpen said:

I wouldn't mind fresh from the cob- but the few times I froze some of my own cum  and then broke it out of the freezer and tasted it, it always seemed to have taken on a freezer burn type of flavor. And the thawed cum seemed to have separated out some, with a watery layer, some thicker  fluid, and a base in the bottom. Now, who do I have to blow to get 10 to 20 guys all willing to feed me their loads in rapid succession? 

If you put it in a test tube or something that can seal out the air, "freezer burn" doesn't occur...these tasted, after a couple weeks, not as fresh as new, but close to it!! Thawed them under hot water...swallowed one and used the other as lube during a play session...both were incredible!!  The unlabeled one...that was mine!20220227_230523_copy_1008x477.thumb.jpg.ec51220436ab910a07b91473d517b792.jpg

• Piggy 2

On 2/6/2023 at 7:33 AM, Warmnsalty said:

I gave it a try once, saved up about over 1/2 cup of my jizz. Thawed it out in a wine glass. Savored the first mouthful, then dumped the whole glass in my mouth and layed there trying to slowly swallow. It was hot, some ran out of the corner of my mouth as I swallowed the first couple gulps. It was fun, but not enough to do again. Much prefer fresh from the tap loads. 

I did the same with 6 loads and agree, while fun, just not the same as fresh. 

I like cumplay a lot and have swallow many used anonymous filled condoms..

Once a guy had a jar for me with more then 70 loads defrozen out of the fridge, his own cum and from others who also cummed in the jar and some collected used condoms. he loaded my ass up with the whole jar and fucked me.. well the whole couch, floor and myself were full of cum.. after it i licked the cum off the floor

• Piggy 2

Yea guys, here in Asia they’re a movie theaters to watch movies in your own booth. I went one Sunday night and just wanted to watch some documentaries and while I was taking a piss I saw a condom in the trash. I stooped down and it was warm. My heart started pounding I disturbed some paper towel and notice another condom.  I immediately Roy went to the stall and started to smell them and inside the trash I found three more condoms full of cum. I hit the jackpot and I combine the loads into one the extra large console. Stuffed the empty in my pocket. As I watched my movie in my private booth. I licked and savored with my finger smelled the cum.  I took a sip  it was so creamy 

I could hold myself back anymore. I stuffed the condom end into my hole and squirted up my ass filling my guts with 5 horny men, it felt tingly I felt my hole contracting I left the movie heading home where I can find guys that need to blow their loads inside used and wretched holes. 

• Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Only cum I get is my own but I gobble sometimes twice a day, and always once a day , but I love mixing it with a couple jars of piss, I fill my belly with piss and my cum, then about a hour goes by and I'm on the toilet with the sqirts,  I love getting the sqirts 😵

• Upvote 1

I used to freeze my own quite often.  Sometimes I would break off frozen chunks and let them melt in my mouth.  Sometimes I'd use my thawed cum as lube for stroking or to lube a nice big, fat dildo.  Once a cocksucker used it to lube my cock and ate it as he sucked me off.  Once I saved up about 25 loads and after thawing sucked it all down; it wasn't the best taste but it was exciting to eat such a big load.  Lastly, I used to get used condoms online and would use the cum for play and to eat.  Hot!

In one of our private parties my partner collected all the excess cum that overflowed from my hole and at the end of the party I was put on my knees and they all watched me drink and lick all the cum that filled the glass 

• Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at a busy bathhouse, at their glory hole, one of them anyway, and just sucked cock after cock, letting each one explode in my mouth with another hot load of sperm.  Of course I swallowed every drop of cum from those guys, along with a good deal of piss.  I lost track of how many loads I swallowed, but I think it must have been around 20, and I easily could have gone another 20 if I could have stayed longer.  I've never even come close to thinking I've swallowed enough sperm.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/21/2023 at 10:30 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I would love to find out one day just how many I can swallow, and then be force fed another 20 on top that.
The Premium Bukkake videos make me SO jealous of the girls.
Im sure most are just doing it for the money, but I hope some appreciate how lucky they are to be fed 100+ loads.

Lucky is absolutely right. I would pay a lot to get 100 loads.