Thoughts on SLAMMERS 321 and CUMUNION

I’ll be in town at Inn Leather at the end of the month for a couple of nights. I see that SLAMMERS 321 will be hosting CUMUNION  while I’m there and thought I’d check it out. Wanted to ask anyone who has gone their thoughts on the place.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Poyzin said:

Have never been to Slammers but the Inn Leather is the fuckin bomb... you should have a great time there

I always do which is why I’ve never gone to any of the baths in Ft. Lauderdale but I thought I’d check it out. 

It's only quite recently that CumUnion has been held at Slammer as well as the Clubhouse !! over in Oakland Park.  

I live much closer to Slammer, so that's where I go on most weekends.  The OP tubs is a bit of a drive away, but it has it's charms too.

Since you're staying at Inn Leather, Slammer won't be much of a drive for you.  Straight up US1 (aka NE 4th Ave, at that point), turn W at NE 4th St, or NE 6th St, go a couple of blocks West to Andrews Ave (0 hundred E/W), turn North for a few blocks to Sunrise Blvd (1000 N), and turn West 3 blocks to Slammer.  There are 3 large square electrically lit signs( maybe yellowish?, but I don't see colors all that well), each with a 3, a 2, or a 1, on the North side of Sunrise, as you drive West, announcing to one and all that you're there.  The parking lots are fenced, guarded by off duty cops (some of whom are gay, so give them a buck or two).  Slammer is only 3 blocks West of Andrews, so get in the right hand lane of Sunrise (as you're driving West) asap; the car-entrance comes up quickly. 

Then, just come in and jump onto the pile of writhing, Breeding men with the rest of us !!!

As to Inn Leather, tons of locals buy day-passes and go down there - it can be as much fun as Slammer-with-sunshine.  There are "classier" guesthouses over in Wilton Manors, but none as much fun as I.L.   No bs over at Inn Leather ... just plenty of guys Breeding each other.  

Edited by hntnhole
additional info
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 2/12/2023 at 2:06 PM, ellentonboy said:

Inn Leather is the more comfortable of the two, but that is just an opinion.......You can have your own space, get naked, set up your video equipment, and have some security regarding your electronics. This is strictly a personal opinion.

Any other places come to mind for hoT piG action ?

• Piggy 1

You may want to check out Ramrod NE 4th Ave at NE 15th Street.  Around 10:30, 11 pm guys start Breeding on/around the pool table.  I seldom go over there during the week, but usually start the weekend nights over there for a beer.  The later you stay the more action there is.   There's also the "patio bar" in back where guys Breed, but it's also the "smoking section", if that matters to you. 

I would again mention that if you do hit Slammer (which I heartily recommend), be sure to get there no later than around 10, maybe a little after, because the parking lots fill up.  Last Saturday night I got there around 10:30, all the lots were full.  I always grease the palms of the guys guarding the actual Slammer parking lots, asked one where else there was to park.  Turned out there's an entirely unremarkable building just E of Slammer (a laudrymat), which I'd never evennoticed before, but I was cautioned not to leave anything in the car, as it was not Slammer-owned, and not patrolled.  Had to take the phone, wallet inside and get a lockbox.  Fortunately there was still one.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

What I found was that if CumUnion is being held on a Wednesday or any weekday night, it’ll never achieve a high number of men nor the same vibe. Additionally I’ll add that if it’s held during week you can count on it being an early night since a large number will be working the following day.

I’ll be in Ft. Lauderdale on June 3-6 so I’m going to hit SLAMMERS that Saturday night, June 3 and see how it goes. Thought I’d have something good to drink right before I get there and climb into a sling. Woof !

EEFCB866-D7D2-4823-828F-77EEEA36BB7C.png

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5