Thoughts on SLAMMERS 321 and CUMUNION

On 5/14/2023 at 8:09 PM, Pig4Fucking said:

Saturday night, June 3

Don't forget to check out the darkroom ... I told one of the front-desk guys it needs to be expanded.  There are a couple of gh booths just to the west of the darkroom, and they are not used much.  It would double the size of the darkroom, and that'd be a cheap, excellent little project !!! 

• Like 2

On 5/15/2023 at 10:09 AM, Pig4Fucking said:

What I found was that if CumUnion is being held on a Wednesday or any weekday night, it’ll never achieve a high number of men nor the same vibe. Additionally I’ll add that if it’s held during week you can count on it being an early night since a large number will be working the following day.

I’ll be in Ft. Lauderdale on June 3-6 so I’m going to hit SLAMMERS that Saturday night, June 3 and see how it goes. Thought I’d have something good to drink right before I get there and climb into a sling. Woof !

EEFCB866-D7D2-4823-828F-77EEEA36BB7C.png

As you know, usually I bottom - but if faced like a sight such as this ...🐷

LOVE the set-up, BTW

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1