Naked bottom, Clothed Top

NastyRawBottom

Although I do love wearing jocks I much prefer to be completely naked for a Top to use me.  Its a strong mix of exhibitionism and vulnerability when you put yourself in someone elses hands like that. Part of me loves to be seen, part of me knows I shouldn't be, all of me knows its out of my control until the Top has finished.

The power dynamic is definitely hot…  being naked and vulnerable while the top is clothed, just exposed enough to use his inferior.

I served a Latin top guy for a long time.  He was 10 years younger, muscular, and about 5’6”.  That’s a theme with me…  the power reversal of a younger, smaller or shorter guy making me his bitch.  I’m 6’ with a slim fit build.  Anyway, this guy definitely got off on making me get naked in public to serve him.

One time, we met in a Walmart parking lot at night in the winter.  When he saw my car, he texted “get naked.”  I stripped.  I thought he was coming to my car, but he pulled about 100 feet away.  Then the next text said, come over.  I started to pull the car out, but he texted, “on foot.”  There was snow on the ground, but I shut off my car, got out butt naked, and ran to his car.  He had locked his doors and laughed at my panic before he unlocked.  Once inside, he just pulled out his dick to use me.  When he was done, I had to run back to my car naked.

Another time, we met in a local park.  As I followed him through the trails, he would ask for pieces of my clothes.  He put them in a ratty backpack he brought.  When I was fully naked, he pulled out my briefs and hung the pack in a tree.  He led me at least another 100 yards past my clothes.  Then he pulled the briefs over my head and pushed me against a tree.  He started fucking me.  I heard footsteps and guys muttering.  I don’t know how many there were.  He wouldn’t let them touch me, but they watched him fuck me.  I could hear them jerking off.  They were all around me.  One guy grunted and I felt his load on my face, then another guy unloaded on my back, then another and another.  Finally, my top grunted and bred me deep.  As he was coming down from his orgasm, he told the remaining guys to fuck off.  When he pulled my briefs off my head, it was just us.  He said, “you’re a fucking mess!” And muttered “disgusting.”  I followed him to my stuff.  He took off as I dressed as fast as I could.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 2/16/2023 at 12:16 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

Do any other bottoms find it hot to be completely naked while the Top just has his pants pulled down but is otherwise fully clothed?

I love to be completely naked when I go cruising and am getting fucked in public spots. I love that Tops don’t really have to undress much to get off. 

I’m not sure why I find it so hot. Maybe it’s the risk factor or just because I feel like a slut being fully naked while Top has all his clothes on. 

Do any other bottoms feel this way?

Do any Tops like fucking a totally naked bottom while keeping your clothes on?

This is an entire class of fetish play called CMNM (clothed-male / naked-male).  I LOVE doing this scene...as the naked partner, you feel completely exposed.

• Like 1

Love it!  Long time ago I would play with these two tops in suits in an office couch or desk.

Loved it when I entered the office one would shut and lock the door make me strip naked and crawl to them and suck their cocks when they unzipped.  Then after get bent over the desk or couch and they would just open their pants and drop them to their ankles to plow my hole. 

When done with me cleaning their cocks would pull up their paints and I would dress and leave.. friggin hot 

• Like 1

l love to get a faggot or a tranny naked when I use it to show it and anyone who sees it what it is, especially if I am using it outdoors or in public. l find they are usually such whores they don’t really care if anyones sees. Plus it makes them easier to piss on.

• Like 2

I prefer to be completely naked when getting fucked. The top can be in any state of dress. BUT if we are going to be engaging in longer play I'd prefer him naked as well so I can feel his sweaty skin sliding against mine as we fuck. Plus any cum that doesn't get in me needs to be on our skin for further lubrication and overall messy fun, and not be absorbed by clothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 11:16 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

Do any other bottoms find it hot to be completely naked while the Top just has his pants pulled down but is otherwise fully clothed?

I love to be completely naked when I go cruising and am getting fucked in public spots. I love that Tops don’t really have to undress much to get off. 

I’m not sure why I find it so hot. Maybe it’s the risk factor or just because I feel like a slut being fully naked while Top has all his clothes on. 

Do any other bottoms feel this way?

Do any Tops like fucking a totally naked bottom while keeping your clothes on?

I have to admit also that I enjoy it this way as well!  I think it maybe more of the fact that psychologically we are the female part of the dominant male who is going to fuck us. we play the feminine  role of bending over and offering ourselves when we spread our legs for men to fuck us. It certainly it is more pleasurable and specially in a public place were others are watching us getting fucked even more at times too. but it's the nature of our roles with alpha males, we are their bitches and do what is necessary to pleasure them. and in turn we receive the gratification of being their sluts.

• 5 months later...
On 2/21/2023 at 2:26 PM, Str8man said:

l love to get a faggot or a tranny naked when I use it to show it and anyone who sees it what it is, especially if I am using it outdoors or in public. l find they are usually such whores they don’t really care if anyones sees. Plus it makes them easier to piss on.

Sex in the park, in bathrooms, in classrooms, at night in vehicles turns me on. I'm usually naked when a top penetrates me in public. I love it when young guys arrive on the scene to watch my being penetrated then ask my top if I can suck their cocks. He gives them permission and I usually get several loads in my mouth. I like that kind of action.

Edited by hotpussyboy

The thing about this dynamic is that in order for it to really be effective, the naked male has to be acutely aware of his nakedness as different from the clothed man (or men) around him. I have had any number of Dominants require me to be naked when they are not, or take it a step further and actually cut my clothes off of me so that they cannot be put back on (my former Master did this in our very first encounter). I often find, though, that in subspace I stop thinking of myself as naked; I’m simply in my natural, native form as a submissive. Of course I’m naked - how else would I be in the situation? It would feel more unnatural to be clothed.

There have occasionally been times when I have suddenly realized I am the only naked man in a room with several men, and in that moment the awareness of the differential does become acute. But I can only think of one instance I’ve ever been involved in group play where a point was made of my isolated nudity, and that was a demo in front of a mixed-gender BDSM group. I wouldn’t mind trying something all-male and fucking-oriented - I think it would bring out the best in my service.

I think, however, the fetish isn’t all that widely practiced as a group phenomenon because it stems largely from the bottom fantasy of being the center of attention for multiple dominant males, akin to the fantasy of being put up for auction.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2