Awkward silent..

Leobboy

Hey breeders, this is for the ones, like me, that host anon, blindfolded, ass up face down sessions in hotels/motels…. The tops walk into the room, starts undressing, but there is this awkward moment I don’t know what to say. How do you manage this firts encounter ? 

16 hours ago, Leobboy said:

Hey breeders, this is for the ones, like me, that host anon, blindfolded, ass up face down sessions in hotels/motels…. The tops walk into the room, starts undressing, but there is this awkward moment I don’t know what to say. How do you manage this firts encounter ? 

You're a hole. Holes don't speak except to beg for loads. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

So, if you managed to actually get the guy to show up at your hotel/motel for an anonymous, head down - ass up scenario....I think everything that needs to be said was already said. He showed up didn't he?

If you feel compelled to say anything (I agree with @ErosWired) then I would beg for that hard cock and cum. Keep him focused on the mission.