Club Orlando

rawbttm449

Haven’t taken many loads lately. New to the Orlando area and was wondering about Club Orlando. Anyone been or anyone in the area that needs a buddy to go with? I live an hour north of Orlando and am planning to go either next month when he’s out of town or in April when he’s gone again. Feel free to DM me if you would be interested in meeting. I am happy to share pix. Otherwise, definitely looking for some advice on the place. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bareholefl said:

Club Orlando is a fun time, I've taken many loads there on vacation, I'm particular to the sling and dark areas, but there is sauna, steam room, pool and such

Sounds fun. Your hole looks like my cock would fit in it nicely. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 6:11 AM, Jasonballs said:

Club Orlando is one of my favorite bath houses. I went three times in 5 days last visit. Go early, parking gets tight.  

What's a good average time to go with that being the case?  Hopefully, I can actually go some time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nekofox said:

What's a good average time to go with that being the case?  Hopefully, I can actually go some time.

The busiest day by far is when they have NTA Night.  No towels are allowed.  Get there by 8pm if you want to get either a room or a towel though!

Surprisingly noon I'd also a good time.  Businessmen come for a nooner.  It can be hit or miss at noon though.

29 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

The busiest day by far is when they have NTA Night.  No towels are allowed.  Get there by 8pm if you want to get either a room or a towel though!

Surprisingly noon I'd also a good time.  Businessmen come for a nooner.  It can be hit or miss at noon though.

Why would you go on a ‘no towels night’ to get a towel? Don’t understand. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Club Orlando is probably the best (and almost only) quality bathhouse in central and even western Florida.

To find anything even close to that place in quality and the various types of guys to hook up with, you would have to travel to Lauderdale.   Club Orlando for now, in my opinion, is the best option.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Club Orlando is probably the best (and almost only) quality bathhouse in central and even western Florida.

To find anything even close to that place in quality and the various types of guys to hook up with, you would have to travel to Lauderdale.   Club Orlando for now, in my opinion, is the best option.

Agreed!  Been to many baths, and by far Club O is the most cleaned and maintained!  My only comment can be taken as a plus or minus.  Guys there tend to just edge on you, rather than breed you.  If a bottom and looking to get nutted in, Lauderdale is better!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Agreed!  Been to many baths, and by far Club O is the most cleaned and maintained!  My only comment can be taken as a plus or minus.  Guys there tend to just edge on you, rather than breed you.  If a bottom and looking to get nutted in, Lauderdale is better!

Agreed!  In Orlando I always feel they are looking over their shoulders for a better piece of ass before they blow their load.  In Lauderdale, they cum in you, go back to their rooms and just wait to get hard again.  If you have a room, you have eight hours, so you can rack up the numbers (loads), so to speak.  Most tops spend their entire eight hours in Lauderdale hunting for ass.  In Orlando, I get the impression they are more of a "blow and go".

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1