love to be castrated

patp69

my owner has talked about getting me castrated for years and now that I am on hormone therapy he is going to have it done in thailand. except I will not be keeping my cock or my balls. everything is coming off and being replaced by my new fuckhole. as I pretty much only TAKE loads, there is very little reason for me to have a cock. my new fuckhole will get a lot more use and will allow more men to use me at the same time!

I once met a man in thailand who was into getting his girls a “surprise castration” where he would have his girls get breast implants and while they were under, have their balls removed. a couple of them also woke up with no cock. these are girls who had consented to letting him do anything he wants to them but they were still pretty surprised to find out they had been castrated. one girl I met had woken up from her breast implant surgery to find their cock and balls gone and to learn she was intentionally pozzed but she was happy about all of it. he got the doctors to save the balls then had the newly castrated destroy their balls with a hammer. he only had a couple of them eat their own balls and I think he sold the rest. the girl who was fully castrated and pozzed told me he was gonna sell her balls but she asked if she could eat them so he let her eat one and smash the other into paste with a hammer. dude is seriously twisted but all his girls love him. I can see why. I’m not sure what they will do with my balls but he said he might have me destroy them.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

wow that hot!

But on my side I want to be awake if I got my ball remove. And for sure I want my owner show me the ball just after they got remove. And toll me how I'm not a male anymore and the only cum I will see and have in me is from other real man and I have nothing to said

• Like 1

Years ago I had a relationship with a very dominant man. He wanted to own me. One of his terms was to submit to a trial period 1 year when he would remove one of my balls, cook it and share it. If we were still together after another year, he would take the other one and share that as well to seal my being owned. He was an EMT and therefore was medically trained. He had done this with another slave as well. (He had me admire his handiwork). He didn't want me to be effeminant, just absolutely and irrevocably owned. " A perfect fuck hole"  as he described it. He would also control the hormones to keep me furry. I wasn't ready for it at that time, but I am now. Have no idea where he is now unfortunately. 

81975.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Pigbear66 said:

Years ago I had a relationship with a very dominant man. He wanted to own me. One of his terms was to submit to a trial period 1 year when he would remove one of my balls, cook it and share it. If we were still together after another year, he would take the other one and share that as well to seal my being owned. He was an EMT and therefore was medically trained. He had done this with another slave as well. (He had me admire his handiwork). He didn't want me to be effeminant, just absolutely and irrevocably owned. " A perfect fuck hole"  as he described it. He would also control the hormones to keep me furry. I wasn't ready for it at that time, but I am now. Have no idea where he is now unfortunately. 

81975.jpg

hmmm nice. 

I would like to found man like this. But I will prefer if they eat my ball in front of me and not share it. Just to show me it's was taking away my man hood 

• Piggy 2

13 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

one girl I met had woken up from her breast implant surgery to find their cock and balls gone and to learn she was intentionally pozzed but she was happy about all of it.

What do you know, dreams do come true 😋😍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AnnaBBWhore said:

What do you know, dreams do come true 😋😍

yeah she wasnt mad about it at al but she was very surprised lol she said she was planning on getting pozzed anyways but had never considered getting castrated or having her cock removed and turned into a pussy. she also said that destroying her own balls felt so twisted that she wanted to get other boys to let her destroy theirs. last time I heard she had gotten a few boys to say yes and had already destroyed 2 sets of balls with a large mallet.

• Like 3

Can be nice to after your master remove your ball if they toll you to look at it for a last time and tell you here the only use for your ball/manhood and drop it on the floor and said look at it and call is dog and eat it in front of you. 

When the dog have finish to eat it toll you now your manhood is gone and as serve only once in your life bitch

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got a dream last night and it's one way I would like to get castrated. 

The guy past the day playing with my dick and collect all my cum and after few time they did another time and tell me look at your dick and your last load your dick will ever produce. When I finish cumming the strap my on a table and start removing my ball. After that he told me how to prepare it and how cooking it. When it's ready I sat at the table and look at my master start eating my ball and dip it in my sperm. When he finish eating my ball he told me to clean the rest of my cum and remember me it was the last cum produce by me. After that he fuck me hard and don't care of me and it"s hurt because they just remove my ball few minute ago and dump a load deep inside of me and laugh at me because I will never get hard anymore and I'm not a man anymore because I can't produce anymore cum. Few day later they did a party with a lot of friend and I got fuck all night and all person remember me I'm not a man anymore.

• Piggy 1

On 7/2/2023 at 2:13 PM, BRUDERMASTER said:

I am a cutter - I see castration as the ultimate submission and commitment a slave can offer his Master - should be pat of marriage or ownership.  My cock must be the only one.

my cock.jpg

Agree, only a true Man should be able to produce semen 

• Piggy 1

On 7/18/2023 at 2:31 PM, Pigbear66 said:

81975.jpg

So hot 👄

On 5/8/2023 at 9:41 AM, GeorgiaBoy said:

I used to fantasize about being castrated with no meds, but then I had a surgery on one of my nuts. I was awake under only a local and I about passed out when the doctor stuck the needle in my scrotum  to numb the area. The pain from that was almost more than I could imagine. I don't think guys who fantasize about losing their balls with no meds really understand what pain is! And I am pretty pain tolerant.

I have pierced my scrotum and put needles through my nuts and quite enjoy the experience.

1 hour ago, davescott1125 said:

I have pierced my scrotum and put needles through my nuts and quite enjoy the experience.

Is it the pain you like, or is there a different aspect? Is it the idea of possibly doing damage? I'm actually curious as I know guys who are similar. 

6 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Is it the pain you like, or is there a different aspect? Is it the idea of possibly doing damage? I'm actually curious as I know guys who are similar. 

There is really very little pain. It is the thrill of doing it, pushing limits. Is there a thrill of possibly doing damage... yes.

• Like 1