CDC Warning About Eating Ass

Not in as many words, of course. But the CDC has issued a warning about an increase in the spread of treatment-resistant Shigella bacteria that cause shigellosis. The case incidence increased by 5% from 2015 to 2022, and one of the principal communities affected was, naturally, men who have sex with men.

Transmission is generally along the fecal-oral route, so sticking your tongue deep into an ass is basically opening an express lane. Fatality is rare, but the symptoms are fever, abdominal cramping, and bloody diarrhea, and there are no recommendations for treatment if those symptoms become severe in the case of a drug-resistant strain.

I don’t rim and never have for this exact reason.

Here’s a link to news about the report:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/25/health/cdc-shigella-health-advisory/index.html

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators

It is perhaps worth noting that the last two paragraphs of the article are not discussing Shigella, but antimicrobial resistance in general.

Also, although the data available on the CDC site were irritatingly devoid of any details about mortality, it seems from what their materials and others do state that it is rarely fatal. So, probably won't kill, you, but will very likely make you wish it would for about a week.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

This has always been a mental challenge for me. I love eating and blowing clouds up a sexy male butt. But after two bouts of giardia some years ago, which were torturous, I think very hard about this before going in with my tongue. Of course, all depends on how high I am at the time...

Almost everything we do has a risk and I’m sure like most folk we mitigate where possible, like PrEP and cleaning ourselves as thoroughly as possible. I love eating ass, but I can quickly tell within seconds if it’s a stop now or carry on situation!  Same with ass to mouth, I’m more than happy to put it in mouth after being in my ass, other scenarios I’m more cautious.

Friendly reminder to a lot of you men who bottom to clean out thoroughly. From a lot of these pix I see on another thread of guys posting their hole, it’s very obvious many of you aren’t taking time to clean out.

as a bottom I love to eat ass but only person I do this with is my partner and that’s only because I trust he knows how to clean out. 

The thing about ass is that there is in fact no such thing as a ‘clean ass’. By a ‘clean ass’ we mean that there is no trace of fecal matter present, but the colon is an internal organ from start to finish, and there is no place in it that isn’t teeming with bacteria. Most of the bacteria are beneficial or benign, but some are not. There’s also mucus that makes things move along, and that ‘natural lubrication’ so many bottoms claim to produce is just that. Bacteria thrive in it.

Just because a bottom has rinsed out thoroughly does not mean all the bacteria have been rinsed out, and you wouldn’t want them out, as they’re needed for the function of the organ.

So don’t kid yourself that you can be careful or that you can sense when it’s safe to proceed. The inside of the ass isn’t ‘clean’ and can’t be made ‘clean’.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

You can get killed crossing the street.  If eating ass is gonna kill me, I'll die happy!

I could never stop eating ass its my #1 favorite thing to do.  I've spent marathon hours sucking ass so hard I've had a bloody mouth.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, DeviantLust said:

This has always been a mental challenge for me. I love eating and blowing clouds up a sexy male butt. But after two bouts of giardia some years ago, which were torturous, I think very hard about this before going in with my tongue. Of course, all depends on how high I am at the time...

Couldn’t agree more. The thought of a sweaty jock ass gyrating on my spunned up tongue is hard to resist for a nice ass. 

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The thing about ass is that there is in fact no such thing as a ‘clean ass’. By a ‘clean ass’ we mean that there is no trace of fecal matter present, but the colon is an internal organ from start to finish, and there is no place in it that isn’t teeming with bacteria. Most of the bacteria are beneficial or benign, but some are not. There’s also mucus that makes things move along, and that ‘natural lubrication’ so many bottoms claim to produce is just that. Bacteria thrive in it.

Just because a bottom has rinsed out thoroughly does not mean all the bacteria have been rinsed out, and you wouldn’t want them out, as they’re needed for the function of the organ.

So don’t kid yourself that you can be careful or that you can sense when it’s safe to proceed. The inside of the ass isn’t ‘clean’ and can’t be made ‘clean’.

I am well aware of that. My point is that a lot of bottoms do thoroughly douche for the main event & it’s evident from many pix of guys posting their holes & there’s clearly fecal matter  or lube or cum is brown. That to me is lazy douching. 

there’s no such thing as a “clean” hole but there is such a thing as having a well douched hole when you’re going to bottom. 

i like being stoopid [banned word] and nasty. i also have space for guys health concerns.....

Wanting us all be as piggy, [banned word] and slutty as feels good......i also want to keep cumming back to the trough, to enjoy

your precence and company while serving you.