newTumble purge

NLbear

38 minutes ago, billinlawrence said:

Yes, same thing happened to me... first about three months ago. Then again on my "new" site. No idea why, although I like to add captions to existing pics... mostly dad-son stuff, piss, cockworship

Yeah, i think it was the dad/son captions I'd add that they don't like. Even though it's just all fantasy

• Upvote 1

I just tried to log into mine today after about a month. Was nuked. Second time that's happened. And I was extra careful this time about what I posted, and made sure they looked at least 18. The first time I reached out for an explanation, got no response, of course! And I do like making dad/son captions as well. I actually got a message a few months back from someone saying they were going to get me purposely nuked again for all my "inappropriate" content. (That's not the word he used, but you can figure it out) I had a lot of "Daddy/Son" stuff on there. Some people just have nothing better to do I guess. Of course I reported the message as harassment, but got ignored. 

3 minutes ago, pervinmt said:

I just tried to log into mine today after about a month. Was nuked. Second time that's happened. And I was extra careful this time about what I posted, and made sure they looked at least 18. The first time I reached out for an explanation, got no response, of course! And I do like making dad/son captions as well. I actually got a message a few months back from someone saying they were going to get me purposely nuked again for all my "inappropriate" content. (That's not the word he used, but you can figure it out) I had a lot of "Daddy/Son" stuff on there. Some people just have nothing better to do I guess. Of course I reported the message as harassment, but got ignored. 

yeah, my blog was mostly "daddy/son" too but the reblogs weren't shady at all. it's a shame, 

3 hours ago, pervinmt said:

One of the problems of sites like that is there is no human to interact with. BDSMLR I think is probably less harassment of users, but the interface isn't as good and there are less people using it.

• Upvote 1

Another question. Did any of you that got purged also get your IP address blocked? In order for me to post with my new account I have to connect to a VPN. And of course there's no way to fix this. My cable company won't just change the IP address of my router (which is allocated by a server, not static). The entire thing is absurd.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

Another question. Did any of you that got purged also get your IP address blocked? In order for me to post with my new account I have to connect to a VPN. And of course there's no way to fix this. My cable company won't just change the IP address of my router (which is allocated by a server, not static). The entire thing is absurd.

Same happened to me. I'm using a VPN service that comes free with my Norton 360 security software.

Yup, was surprised as fuck when I went to access my NewTumble account and found out I had been purged for ostensibly violating some unknown rule...no real explanation provided!! Seems this is now par for the course on some of these sites...Twitter fascists nuked me a month or two back for also violating some unknown/obscure rule...who knows?? But it's alright to trash folk because of their disability, gender, ethnicity, race and national origin...aka Trump...Musk is both a hypocrite and a fascist! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pnpguyny said:

Wasn't the purgings and stuff on Tumbler the whole reason newtumble was started ?

Further proof that irony is not dead. The worst part is that they don't even give you a warning or tell you what you did wrong. They just delete your account. And there's no way to talk to a human to ask. It's super weird.

• Like 3

On 3/4/2023 at 9:04 PM, hornybro said:

It's not as polished as newtumbl, and people weren't on there as often. But just recently, seems like they are, probably because of getting nuked at NT. And also allows you to view blogs Likes if the blog allows it. Kinda fun to see what they are clicking Like on.

Yes - the bdsmlr.com interface is clunky .. and there isn't a lot of power behind the site - when they get busy you'll start getting error messages.  But - there is a lot of variety on there - just takes some patience.   I've not heard of anyone getting nuked there.

Regarding getting nuked on twitter - one of the biggest offenses - is not making your banner photo G/PG.   If you have an explicit banner photo that's like an invitation for them to nuke you.

On 3/10/2023 at 1:50 AM, backpackguy said:

Yup, was surprised as fuck when I went to access my NewTumble account and found out I had been purged for ostensibly violating some unknown rule...no real explanation provided!! Seems this is now par for the course on some of these sites...Twitter fascists nuked me a month or two back for also violating some unknown/obscure rule...who knows?? But it's alright to trash folk because of their disability, gender, ethnicity, race and national origin...aka Trump...Musk is both a hypocrite and a fascist! 

had same experience....not clear my transgression other than being posting mildly sexy images along w others.....right up to the point ....it wasn't kosher...and no warning....argh = moving on!

Edited by faggot4play