Vault and Bunker vibe?

Btmldn

I was so nervous!!! Actually walked by a few times before I just went in. Everyone was friendly and the barman was super nice in calming my nerves. I was a bit shy to approach men, but a nice daddy type chatted me up at the bar and took me to the back where he fucked me. I then left as I was still a bit uncomfortable, but now that I have experienced it, I am sure I’ll be more confident and ‘agressive’ next time! It was my first time ever in a cruise bar, so a totally new concept to me.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sndr81 said:

I was so nervous!!! Actually walked by a few times before I just went in. Everyone was friendly and the barman was super nice in calming my nerves. I was a bit shy to approach men, but a nice daddy type chatted me up at the bar and took me to the back where he fucked me. I then left as I was still a bit uncomfortable, but now that I have experienced it, I am sure I’ll be more confident and ‘agressive’ next time! It was my first time ever in a cruise bar, so a totally new concept to me.

Well done! I can’t actually remember my first time in a cruise bar, but I do remember it took a long time to pluck up the courage to enter one, and walking by a couple of times is still something I might do if in a new city I’m unfamiliar with.

But once inside, I’m totally comfortable, as they’re all pretty much the same: a bar where you can drink, and a back area where you can play- and once you get used to seeing men naked or having sex, there really isn’t a huge amount of variation.

Was it naked when you got there, or were you too early for that? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Well done! I can’t actually remember my first time in a cruise bar, but I do remember it took a long time to pluck up the courage to enter one, and walking by a couple of times is still something I might do if in a new city I’m unfamiliar with.

But once inside, I’m totally comfortable, as they’re all pretty much the same: a bar where you can drink, and a back area where you can play- and once you get used to seeing men naked or having sex, there really isn’t a huge amount of variation.

Was it naked when you got there, or were you too early for that? 

It was an All or Nothing night, so I just wore my trainers and a jockstrap. There were quite a few men completely naked and a few normally dressed. I loved seeing all the naked men!!! I chose a jockstrap hoping to give off the bottom vibe and it worked with the naked daddy 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 6:59 PM, sndr81 said:

Nice going. Took me years to warm up to the idea of (naked) cruise bars and once I got into it I realized how much I had been missing.  I still go saunas for a more chill experience but busy cruise bars with lots of fucking going on it's where it's at. 

• Like 1