Blindfolded, bred, and filmed

jock69

Ever since taking my first anon load and being called a faggot, I've been eager to try power exchange - being a submissive faggot to a superior man.  

With that goal in mind, I'd been chatting with someone on grindr who seemed to understand what I was feeling, and what I wanted to try.  Given the added context of how much I loved being used anonymously, we both agreed that our first meeting in person would be sight-unseen.  I was to show up at his address, enter his home and immediately strip and put on a blindfold.  He'd use me sight unseen, and then once finished, would reverse the process, and I'd leave never having seen his face.  Risky, perhaps, but horny-brain doesn't necessarily make the smartest decisions.

The night I was supposed to show up, I was super nervous, and almost backed out at the last minute.  But horniness prevailed, and heart pounding, I went over to his house, entered, stripped, and put on the blindfold.  I knelt down on the floor, sweating, nervous, but extremely horny - my dick was rock hard - and I called out that I was ready.  I heard footsteps approach, and someone stopped in front of me.

"Stand up, faggot"

Being called a faggot is like a magic word - my dick jumped upon hearing it.  I stood, and was led and placed onto a mattress somewhere, on my back with my head leaning off the side.  A cock was pushed up against my mouth - thick, and long enough to hit the back of my throat - and I started sucking.  I gagged a few times, but did my best (I need more practice deep throating, clearly).  After a few minutes of this, I was turned around so that my ass was off the side of the mattress, and I heard him spit onto his cock, and felt it push against my hole.  I struggled a bit, a spit-only fuck wasn't something I had ever done before, but I wanted to please, so I did my best to relax my hole.  The eroticism of the situation overrode any initial discomfort I was feeling, though.  The feeling of a total strangers raw cock pushing its way inside me is such a turn on. 

"That's it faggot, take it all in", he said as he bottomed out in me.  My dick twitched again.  He fucked me for a while like this, before repositioning.  He had me climb on top of him, so that I was riding him now, still blindfolded.  

"Are you a slut?", he asked.  "Yes sir, I'm a slut!"
"You're a whore, right?", he pressed further.  "Yes sir"
"You just let any dick in you, huh?" - "Yes sir"
"I can have other guys here to fuck you?" - "Yes sir"
"Good faggot."

I had assumed this was just dirty talk, but then I heard footsteps approaching.  Someone else got on the bed, and I felt a second cock pushed up against my lips, which I started sucking.  Two cocks in me now was a first for me.  This second guy would gag me with his cock when he pushed in deep, and this caused my hole to spasm.  After a few rounds of this, the guy I was riding came in me.  I felt a surge of emotion as he came inside me and remember thinking very clearly, I am a faggot and this is how it should be - men should use my body for their pleasure.  

We switched positions to doggy, with me on all fours, and I was now sucking the cock that had just cum in me, and could taste both my ass and also the cum he had just flooded me with.  I could tell the second guy was close, as he started fucking me faster and faster.

"You want my load, faggot?" - "Yes sir", I said, around a mouthful of cock.
"Tell me you fucking want it, faggot!" - "Please cum in me sir, please, I need it"

And with that I felt him shooting his load into me.  I felt that same high as earlier.  Each load deposited into my body was taking me further and further down the path of being a complete faggot - I wanted to please any and all men with my body.  My pleasure would be derived only from pleasing other men.  As he pulled out, I felt cum start to leak out of my hole, and then fingers scooping it up, and feeding it to me.  I licked the fingers clean.

"Such a beautiful faggot.  I've got plans for you, faggot." - "Yes sir"

With that, I was led back to the front of the house, and then told to wait 30 seconds then take the blindfold off and get dressed.  I was still hard as a rock, and leaking.  When I got home, I jerked off and came within seconds.  Getting unexpectedly used by not one, but two anon cocks was such a thrill.  I texted the guy with thanks, and found that he'd already texted me with a short video attached.  Turns out he'd filmed the entire session - the part he sent me was me saying I was a slut and that I would let any dick in me.  I was getting hard again even though I'd just cum - seeing myself used and speaking out loud what I wanted really cemented in my brain the fact that I really am a faggot.  We've kept in touch since, and I am eager to be trained to be the best faggot I can be.  I'm looking forward to what he has in store for me.

vlcsnap-2023-03-07-11h02m09s233.png

vlcsnap-2023-03-07-11h02m41s311.png

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 26

This is so hot ! It really does something to us admitting what we are on camera.

Some years ago, one night, an algerian dad who used to fuck me hard, made me drink a lot then fucked my mouth.

I was so drunk I let him film me with his mobile phone. At one point he pulled my hair and ordered me to look into the camera and tell him what I was. 

I said something like I m a fag for muslim cock or something like that.

I never saw the video but it s out there. This alone freed me in a way. It s like liberating to know someone has this power on you.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...