Have CumUnion Parties lost there appeal where you live?

NWUSHorny

I just checked the party listing on BBRT for a CumUnion party for tomorrow night, and there were only 6 guys listed as attending. I know it is a Thursday night party, but that seems low. I think last month there were 8 guys signed up and maybe a dozen guys actually in attendance and unfortunately very little fucking. Even our Saturday night party a week and a half ago only had maybe 15 guys signed up, although there was a crowd at the club it was just the regulars that visit the baths primarily to do the blue balls no mating dance. We did have one well attended CumUnion that featured plenty of piggish fucking last July. It happened to be the Thursday night party, the 1st local party post COVID, and probably the only one in at least 5 years that included a true orgy with piggish fucking. Guys attending just to do the blue balls no mating dance is not new locally, but at least until August or September it always drew a crowd, giving you at least a chance of finding one or two fellow horny guys to bang your brains out with.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Thanks 1

Interesting! So far ATL (one week away) has 15 sign-ups -- probably 1 will attend of those lol -- definitely a BIG drop in sign-ups! But maybe its worth it for branding even if no one shows? This seems to be about the same percentage of men who actually attend BBRT parties in general-- my last group I had over 60 sign up and be approved -- 2 showed! Luckily I have plenty of regular fuck buds that are more dependable. Seems that since COVID the apps and online communities are filled with people who simply are not interested in sex -- more interested in getting you to unlock your pix or give and address -- Games that have nothing do to with sex 🤔 What is next? Time for a paradigm shift for men who really want to breed!

• Upvote 2

Post COVID, there are rarely any parties other than CumUnion parties listed on BBRT here in PDX. The sex clubs here are probably pleased when the CumUnion parties don't turn into pig orgies, any time I've been at one of the local sex clubs when they had a night that turned into a decent orgy, it was a ghost town everytime I went for at least the next month. They get much larger crowds at events that aren't explicitly about fucking, and have almost 0 fucking at the actual event. You can't even find a parking place on massage and spa party nights, but you typically won't find anyone at them willing to even consider having sex. We also have cuddle parties, that explicitly prohibit sexual contact that are not held at the bathhouses or posted on BBRT. I'm told the cuddle parties are well attended, but I've never been and have no desire to go. One of those cuddle parties in July turned out to be the primary vector for the local monkeypox outbreak.

Edited by NWUSHorny

12 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Post COVID, there are rarely any parties other than CumUnion parties listed on BBRT here in PDX. The sex clubs here are probably pleased when the CumUnion parties don't turn into pig orgies, any time I've been at one of the local sex clubs when they had a night that turned into a decent orgy, it was a ghost town everytime I went for at least the next month. They get much larger crowds at events that aren't explicitly about fucking, and have almost 0 fucking at the actual event. You can't even find a parking place on massage and spa party nights, but you typically won't find anyone at them willing to even consider having sex. We also have cuddle parties, that explicitly prohibit sexual contact that are not held at the bathhouses or posted on BBRT. I'm told the cuddle parties are well attended, but I've never been and have no desire to go. One of those cuddle parties in July turned out to be the primary vector for the local monkeypox outbreak.

OMG -- in my humble opinion, half of the fun of being a sexual minority is GREAT SEX and lots of it. This makes me feel a little sad. We are at a point where meds and medical science along with technology  and cultural acceptance could make this the Roaring 20's of sexual freedom, but instead it seems we are suffering from "death bed" once assigned only to our lesbian sisters and str8 married couples. 😮

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, atlfukbud said:

OMG -- in my humble opinion, half of the fun of being a sexual minority is GREAT SEX and lots of it. This makes me feel a little sad. We are at a point where meds and medical science along with technology  and cultural acceptance could make this the Roaring 20's of sexual freedom, but instead it seems we are suffering from "death bed" once assigned only to our lesbian sisters and str8 married couples. 😮

I've lived here for 16 years, the lack of fucking at the bathhouses is not new. The cuddle parties are relatively new, but were around before COVID, there has definitely been a huge increase in events that aren't explicitly about fucking at both bathhouses, the number per month has at least doubled in just the last 3 months. I've definitely learned to check the calendar rather than increase my frustrations while wasting my time and money.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 1

Wasn't that cumunion scheduled at Steam? I thought they actively frowned upon bareback sex, at least in the public areas. It was one of the reasons I switched to Hawks. That said, I haven't been to either bathhouse since about a year or two before the pandemic, so my info might be outdated.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

Interesting! So far ATL (one week away) has 15 sign-ups -- probably 1 will attend of those lol -- definitely a BIG drop in sign-ups! But maybe its worth it for branding even if no one shows? This seems to be about the same percentage of men who actually attend BBRT parties in general-- my last group I had over 60 sign up and be approved -- 2 showed! Luckily I have plenty of regular fuck buds that are more dependable. Seems that since COVID the apps and online communities are filled with people who simply are not interested in sex -- more interested in getting you to unlock your pix or give and address -- Games that have nothing do to with sex 🤔 What is next? Time for a paradigm shift for men who really want to breed!

Glad to know it wasn't just me with the issue of so few invited, and so little showing up.

Club Orlando stopped hosing Cumunion years ago.  They now have a No Towel Night.  If you aren't there but 8pm, they are usually out of lockers and/or rooms!

• Like 1

I'll say this regarding those parties.  If you go to the one's closest to you geographically, you are going to see and find guys that you often see on hook uo sites in your area  and that's fine. It's like "speed fucking" like the old fashioned "speed dating" you might see on some cheesy movie.  However most guys want to spend just a limited about of time with someone because they are always afraid they will miss out on someone hotter.

Now, going to one in a city where you don't know anyone - that's the deal!  You're the new guy, many want to find out who you are and what you are into, so I suggest going on "road trips" and making it like a 4 day weekend.   You can exchange numbers so when the "party" ends that evening, you still have a bunch of other options to play with.

Are these parties worth it?  They are what you make them, I know Barebackrt will list those whose invitation has been accepted so you have an idea as to the top/vers/bttm ratio that should be in attendance.  Don't have your heart set on one guy, probably he won't be there.  DON'T be fashionably late either because all the hot guys may have cum and gone by the time you get there.  It amazes me the invite attendees often are people you never normally see online, barebackrt.com is notorious for that scenario.  But having a whole bunch of guys to choose from seems to get the ultra-hotties to come out. I guess they are pretty much "booked-in-advance" on a normal weekend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Now, going to one in a city where you don't know anyone - that's the deal!  You're the new guy, many want to find out who you are and what you are into, so I suggest going on "road trips" and making it like a 4 day weekend.   You can exchange numbers so when the "party" ends that evening, you still have a bunch of other options to play with.

Are these parties worth it?  They are what you make them, ……..

You are absolutely correct.  I think other than steamworks in Berkeley local cumunion events  are dull.  I’ve stopped going to club d in Dallas however when I travel for work I try to plan trips around cumunion events in that city and they care more fun then local

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dreamsofblue said:

Wasn't that cumunion scheduled at Steam? I thought they actively frowned upon bareback sex, at least in the public areas. It was one of the reasons I switched to Hawks. That said, I haven't been to either bathhouse since about a year or two before the pandemic, so my info might be outdated.

They dropped their stance on bareback sex after PReP became widely available, and there is more actual fucking happening at Steam than anytime before the pandemic. Unfortunately there is less actual fucking happening at Hawks than before the pandemic. I would almost go so far as to say that it is currently easier to find someone willing to fuck at Steam than Hawks now, but then again neither venue has ever been great for it. 

Both venues have added fetish events that draw large crowds of guys who do not fuck with strangers (or probably at all), but Hawks has added a lot more than Steam.

Even on a non-fetish night at Hawks, you are pretty much guaranteed to find cross dressers in lingerie, guys wearing animal masks, and guys carrying around dildos that only do toy play, as well as the usual PNW contingent of men who only want to participate in very mild foreplay.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Even that varies by city, I have made those weekend trips numerous times to Southern California on weekends where I could hit the CumUnion Party at LAX, and hopefully one in Palm Springs, San Diego or Vegas, plus a couple more well advertised orgies or at least go to active gay fuck venues. At times I was doing it often enough that I was becoming a semi-regular in LA and Palm Springs, at least on CumUnion weekends. On the other hand I've tried going to the Seattle (which is relatively nearby for me) CumUnion Party a handful of times and it was always a total bust for me, I rarely get to Seattle, and I would guess it has been at least 10 years since I've even bothered to try hooking up other than the 2 or 3 CumUnion parties I attended in that time period.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

It amazes me the invite attendees often are people you never normally see online, barebackrt.com is notorious for that scenario.

At this point in time, I am one of those guys. Looking for information on this type of event is pretty much the only thing I use the hookup apps for when I am at home. If I'm online using them to actively look for hookups, i am either visiting a city I'm not familiar with, or one I've had good luck in the past.

• Like 1