Need to bareback - neg scared of becoming poz but can't get it out of my head

On 7/20/2023 at 2:39 AM, maxdick23 said:

I'm married to a woman too.  I had an encounter with three men in a group setting years ago before I was married. It was all bareback and many loads were taken that night.   I was paranoid for a long time get tested.   I got away from it for a long time.   But now I'm on prep.   Something I have to hide but take it.   Now no load is refused.  I've taken two poz loads too and after 9 months and three tests,  all is good. Now I'm always looking for the next load. 

On 7/20/2023 at 8:59 AM, GreedyBBbttm said:

Give in to the urge it’s amazing, married to a woman here and I’ve been taking loads deep in my hole since I was 15 best feeling ever 

I was a - No load refused... and intermittently on Prep...
I tested negative and totally clean this summer and then the unthinkable happened; I found a wonderful woman and we both fell in love. She's sexually very nice but only with me, doesn't know that I used to have sex with men as a bottom. 
I would still love to bottom but I don't want to jeopardize my relationship with her, so my gay sex life is on hold for now.
If the relationship would falter, I would definitely seek gay sex again.
Honesty and truth is worthwhile - although I don't need to tell her about my gay escapades if they are in the past.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 8:59 AM, GreedyBBbttm said:

Give in to the urge it’s amazing, married to a woman here and I’ve been taking loads deep in my hole since I was 15 best feeling ever 

Couldn't agree more. Give in to the urge because raw man sex is the best feeling ever. But get on Prep and get regularly tested for other nasties.

Have a great time!

• Like 3

I think that the barebacking community and bug chasing community are both rather distinct. They are of course linked, and share a lot of the same desires however there are many barebackers/raw fuckers that have no desire to convert. You can be a barebacker without being a “bug chaser” not every no loads refused cumdump bottom I’ve met wants to specifically convert, they just think it’s hot taking as many strangers loads as they can, but some do crave that “bug”. I will say that it requires some mental gymnastics haha but if you want to be a total bareback bottom just get on prep mate and/doxypep if it’s available where you are. Good luck 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve always Barebacked. Knew the risks but love the reward of guys cumin inside of me. Did not go out and search for POZ loads. I did become POZ at some point, when an by who I do not know. Turned off in my head. Knew it would happen at some point. Found out I was poz when I got sick, had Full blown Aids. Did not stop me or slow me. Doctors fixed me up and that was over a decade ago, still bb’ing, now just undetectable.

So you now can go on prep or not. Its a personal choice. But im not ashamed of my choice!  

• Thanks 1