Need to bareback - neg scared of becoming poz but can't get it out of my head

I must say that 4 comments here

judging my fantasies, judging my blood injury phobia, judging  my tensions between risk and reward and endorsing that as advice that people like to see have really stood out. 

They stand out as particularly unpleasant and have certainly convinced me that I wouldn't want to be involved with anyone whose into 'breeding'. 

Thanks to those who tried to help sensibly, as I said on my last post but I think you're probably the minority round here. I'd advise anyone to do all that they can to avoid catching or passing on HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases. Prep won't protect against those and it's not necessarily a question of  a single course of antibiotics and that's it so yeah, use condoms if you don't want those. I hope that's clear enough for those of you complaining about me being on the fence like lots of other people here and if you 'like to see' blunt advice: put a condom on before you fuck or make sure he's wearing one before you get fucked. 

On 3/18/2023 at 1:52 PM, JimInWisc said:

if I am poz and undetectable; why should I have a duty to tell?

Simply because it's the honest thing to do (if you're asked).  If you're not asked, then the issue is moot.  But I'm betting you already know that.

• Upvote 2

On 3/19/2023 at 12:30 PM, pluto said:

Bearing that in mind, I understand its essential to get tested for both hiv and hep b before starting prep. Even for demand based/ situational prep which is what I'm thinking of. Really dont like giving blood samples are any if the quick saliva or small fingerprint tests suitable for this purpose? 

Bloods need to be done to take proper readings. I've never been keen on needles, so I make it clear each time I have my bloods done, I look away and chat inanely while they do it. The whole process is quick anyway and I'm used to it now. , 

Sorry you found straightforward advice unpleasant.

We get questions like your original post pretty regularly, to the effect of “I can’t stop thinking about fucking bare, I don’t know what to do, I’m obsessed, but can’t actually do it”. The most direct answer is,  in truth, and in order: yes you can, yes you do, no you’re not, and nothing’s stopping you but yourself.

You asked a question; we answered it. Now you say, rather, that the answer wasn’t pleasant (a purely subjective decision on your part) and that your fantasy is being judged - that tells us that your question wasn’t actually a serious question, but an expression of a fantasy.

That’s fine. You posted, however, in the sexual health forum, where we treat all questions as legitimate inquiry, and attempt to respond accordingly, in real-world terms, emphasizing the often gritty reality of the risks of bareback sexual practice. We do so because many of us have experienced that reality first-hand, and would like to spare you having to find out how unbelievably more shitty life can be that having to get a needle stick at the doctor’s office. A lot of us have lived some shit here, so we don’t mince words about what happens when life gets raw.

I also despise needles, as it happens, and dislike having blood taken, but once you get HIV, you get to do it often, whether you like it or not. If advice to take the limited number of voluntary jabs needed to avoid the unlimited number of involuntary ones is “blunt”, then so be it.

• Upvote 3

Strikes me that the OP is exploring options around his fantasies. If he follows through / 'chases' bb actions then it may take some time to get infected. The replies are from guys from the other side of the fence stating some realities of poz life.

I guess they are trying to avoid another emotional post in the future along the lines of: OMG I took raw cock now I'm scared / poz / can't cope.

(Some guys of course do update with a celebration and they also get a different reaction on here.)

But if you cum here asking for advice before or after then there is a spread of replies that are honest and informed. Some may not be what the OP expects or likes but that's life.

• Like 1

It's funny that some people get booted from this site when they want to say on. I've asked the lazy cunts in admin to delete my account but the silly fuckers can't be bothered to kick me off. Lazy bastards. Anyone help getting me deleted and banned from this shithole!

..as a guy who has come to terms with my sexuality, sensuality and the abider of the raw is law, I find being  on prep helps me manage the HIV portion of that feeling of fretting and wanting raw cum, yet having the fear of HIV. Unless there is a cure for STIs ,that is a burden we all carry prep or not and it's about being responsible in how we approach sex. I love sex..not just for fun..but for sensual enjoyment, male bonding and at times fulfilling lewd fantasies. 

....I concur, if you want to be sexual, bareback and  be the fantasy cum dump get PrEp. You can still have the fun without the hang up. You can still bottom for poz guys and undectable men. So ...what are you waiting for, talk with your doctor about getting on prep.

A particular drawback to PreP STis that are becoming resistant to antibiotics, which PreP doesn't protect you against. Free fun sex still has its risks and responsibilities. You have to make choices regarding that, we can't make choices for you.

On 3/22/2023 at 5:10 PM, pluto said:

It's funny that some people get booted from this site when they want to say on. I've asked the lazy cunts in admin to delete my account but the silly fuckers can't be bothered to kick me off. Lazy bastards. Anyone help getting me deleted and banned from this shithole!

I'm sorry to know you're so disappointed with the site.  Why not just stop visiting?  Throwing road-apples doesn't help anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I applied some time ago to have my account deleted, using the appropriate button and it hasn't been deleted. I posted as I did before in the hope I would get kicked from the site but unfortunately the admins only handed me a temporary ban. If anyone here can get me kicked from the site I would be veryh grateful. I've read what you have all had to say and I am grateful for those constructive responses that have helped me realise that barebacking without PrEP is extremely dangerous. I am totally opposed to everything this site stands for and would like my account deleted,, which I do have a right to so if anyone can help me do that I'll be very grateful. If not I am quite happy to continue making critical posts in the hope of getting deleted.

On 4/7/2023 at 1:25 PM, pluto said:

I applied some time ago to have my account deleted, using the appropriate button and it hasn't been deleted. I posted as I did before in the hope I would get kicked from the site but unfortunately the admins only handed me a temporary ban. If anyone here can get me kicked from the site I would be veryh grateful. I've read what you have all had to say and I am grateful for those constructive responses that have helped me realise that barebacking without PrEP is extremely dangerous. I am totally opposed to everything this site stands for and would like my account deleted,, which I do have a right to so if anyone can help me do that I'll be very grateful. If not I am quite happy to continue making critical posts in the hope of getting deleted.

Except that a lot of what "this site stands for" is safe barebacking, which is why we have an entire forum about PrEP.

You're free to leave - and you've taken the first step, by requesting account deletion. That said, as has been made clear in the Tips/Tricks/Help section, that process takes a while, and that choice is deliberate, because a lot of people request deletion and then change their minds. The administrator of this site has more important things to do with his time than delete and reinstate accounts for people who join on a whim, freak out, resign, want to rejoin, etc.

Even if it does take a while - and it can take up to 90 days, and that's spelled out in the process - nothing is requiring you to sign on here ever again. I'm curious why someone who says he wants nothing to do with the site keeps returning. And as has been noted, also in the help section, being rude to the volunteer staff or racking up more infractions is not going to speed up the deletion process. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Those pesky subscribed topics resulting in emails.  So annoying when one is wanting to leave.  🙂  

If that's the annoyance, then within his own incoming email account he will manage those emails (unsubscribe or block).  I have to believe those who wanted to leave in past years ultimately.  Unless, sadly, they live a life where they've put no email controls in place and spend time deleting each one.  A life of <swipe left>.   🙂

On 3/17/2023 at 9:27 PM, marriedsub said:

And still, it's such a turn on to read the stories here...

The operative word here ^ is "stories".  We readers/responders have zero notion of which are stories and which aren't, but thanks to our ability to mentally filter probabilities against probable truths, we can get a fairly valid idea of which are smoke and which are fire.

I know there are some genuine, truthful topics/responses, and I highly suspect there's a lot of feeding the imaginary fires stoked by some of the "stories".  The point is, take all the time you need to do some serious self-reflection.  When you feel that you've accomplished that task - whether it takes hours or years - then do what you realize you must.  

You'll find no judgements here; and you are your own master. Only you control your life. 

• Like 1