A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

I'm married but getting bent over and pumped hard by my  older daddy is soo good....no need for foreplay etc just get his dick in me and let him go balls deep.

I have a long term friend who I  have been meeting again and we started due to being away from home and horny (and drunk). It's less risky than meeting strangers and  meeting up often isn't unusual. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

So, apparently, a neighbor saw me sneaking up to the carport to fuck my married friend and told the wife something was going on. Then he had to make up some lies to cover. With that option off the table, he asked me to meet him in the carport of an abandoned house close by. It was dark and secluded, and I fucked him like the cum whore he is. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2023 at 4:57 PM, sneakybare said:

I'm married but getting bent over and pumped hard by my  older daddy is soo good....no need for foreplay etc just get his dick in me and let him go balls deep.

I have a long term friend who I  have been meeting again and we started due to being away from home and horny (and drunk). It's less risky than meeting strangers and  meeting up often isn't unusual. 

Sounds wonderful. I need a regular like that in my world again.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why does cheating guys fucking you anon feels so good …… is it because it’s naughty or some sort of psychological trill. The idea of taking married dick or guys with a girlfriend feels so damn hotter than sex with regular single FBs. 

• Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 2:50 AM, Orlbttmntraining said:

Yeah.. my regulars love knowing my wife will be in the bed where I was just emptying thier balls...

So true. I had a weekend last year where my family was away. 3 nights he fucked me in my house. One night fucking me in my 2 daughters bed and the last night in me and my wife’s bed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

4 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

So true. I had a weekend last year where my family was away. 3 nights he fucked me in my house. One night fucking me in my 2 daughters bed and the last night in me and my wife’s bed. 

Im SUPPOSED to have one of those weekends soon, and if I do.. yeah as many men as possible

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

23 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I used to play with a married dude who always fucked me in his sons bed because his wife was so meticulous making the bed he was afraid she would notice. Im not gonna lie it was a big turn on knowing his boy slept there.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Pnpguyny said:

I used to play with a married dude who always fucked me in his sons bed because his wife was so meticulous making the bed he was afraid she would notice. Im not gonna lie it was a big turn on knowing his boy slept there.

I’m sure he was turned on by it as well. In my case I know we both were. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, Pnpguyny said:

Even better if you could have smelled the dirty underwear of his '-adult-' son's while you two mated in that bed. And much better to leave any drippings in junior's bed than in the obsessive wife’s marriage bed.

Edited by cyberdolphnow
spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 5:54 PM, cyberdolphnow said:

Even better if you could have smelled the dirty underwear of his '-adult-' son's while you two mated in that bed. And much better to leave any drippings in junior's bed than in the obsessive wife’s marriage bed.

Should have let the husband's bf rub cum in her panties and let it dry. Then when she wears them her husband's bf cum is all in her sweaty pussy all day long👄

• Like 1

Just now, Willing said:

Should have let the husband's bf rub cum in her panties and let it dry. Then when she wears them her husband's bf cum is all in her sweaty pussy all day long👄

Love the smell of dirty undies 😵

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1