How big was your 1st cock?

the first cock i sucked and the first cock i got fucked and bred by are the same cock and it was my older brothers, who comes in at about 8.5 inches and 6 inches around. he has a really beautiful, meaty cock, like the kind that was made for sucking and it really started my love for being down on my knees deepthroating cocks to the balls and milking a guys load out with my mouth and throat muscles. Plus since my first cock was so meaty, i never had any problem sucking big cocks or getting fucked by hung guys. his 2 buddies that he shared my mouth and later my ass with, also had fairly big cocks (7.5 and 8 plus the one guy was actually a bit thicker). i also started blowing a couple cousins and 3 of their buddies shortly after getting turned into my brothers personal fleshlight, and both those cousins were also well over 8 inches, one of the buddies was 9 inches but thin and one was only 6 but coke can thick. so, in high school when i started getting fucked by actual men, my pussy was ready for hard use.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 8:24 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

the first cock i sucked and the first cock i got fucked and bred by are the same cock and it was my older brothers, who comes in at about 8.5 inches and 6 inches around. he has a really beautiful, meaty cock, like the kind that was made for sucking and it really started my love for being down on my knees deepthroating cocks to the balls and milking a guys load out with my mouth and throat muscles. Plus since my first cock was so meaty, i never had any problem sucking big cocks or getting fucked by hung guys. his 2 buddies that he shared my mouth and later my ass with, also had fairly big cocks (7.5 and 8 plus the one guy was actually a bit thicker). i also started blowing a couple cousins and 3 of their buddies shortly after getting turned into my brothers personal fleshlight, and both those cousins were also well over 8 inches, one of the buddies was 9 inches but thin and one was only 6 but coke can thick. so, in high school when i started getting fucked by actual men, my pussy was ready for hard use.

Love a family that plays together 

• Like 1

I was 9, he was late 30s. He was about 8 inches, very thin dick and uncut. Introduced me to being fucked gradually. Couple of days before he fully inserted. Then he fucked me at least once a day for a whole week until I could take it realitively easily. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2