Chastity

Hot2fuck

On 4/4/2023 at 8:51 AM, sissy99 said:

Love it I'm down to being maybe 3in and not hard 

Ive been in and out of a cock cage for more than 10 years.  In the last 5 years I was out maybe 30 days at most.  

I am sometimes unlocked when sleeping and wake up erect and I think it is the same size or even a little larger than ten years ago.

A smaller and especially thinner cock would be cool but the lock isnt going to do that for me.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Never worked for me sadly. Could never go more than a few weeks each time. Either my balls turn blue or it is not tight enough that either my balls or the shaft slip out of the cage. It’s so frustrating. Also a lot of tops seem to be put off by the idea…. Which is not good for a cumdump like me

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had bad luck with sizing. With the two cages I’ve bought myself, the rings kept falling off. Other cages guys have locked me in have stayed on, but the shaft was too long: I want something smaller and constricting so my pointless beta cock stays totally soft, like it should be.  And the rings were too tight: I wore them for a few days and put up with my balls being strangled a bit, because who cares, I’m a hole. But to wear it for longer periods or permanently I’m going to need a better fit.

I’ve  just ordered one of these ones, shaft size small with two different ring sizes, so we’ll see what happens:

[think before following links] https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/metal-chastity-devices/products/steel-hod-s90s

• Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 2:55 AM, Everopen said:

I like this cage on my boi. 27 months far. I like it cause it makes a nice outline in his pants and every crotch watcher knows he’s caged 

5BE25BCE-FB54-4F2A-8022-1B6FAC02C851.thumb.jpeg.3c4fdebf0a04ce88534bec5dcd388690.jpeg

A question for you Sir, if you don’t mind? Does it not bother you that your boy’s pointless cock has so much room to grow in that cage? Or that crotch watchers might just mistake it for your boy being hard?

(I know some Masters like their boy to be hard for them. I’ve been trained that this is a sign of disrespect: only Men should be hard, that’s why us boys should be locked in the first place. But obviously different Men are different.)

59 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

A question for you Sir, if you don’t mind? Does it not bother you that your boy’s pointless cock has so much room to grow in that cage? Or that crotch watchers might just mistake it for your boy being hard?

(I know some Masters like their boy to be hard for them. I’ve been trained that this is a sign of disrespect: only Men should be hard, that’s why us boys should be locked in the first place. But obviously different Men are different.)

You are right- different men are different 

I myself like my bottoms to get hard - especially if it is a rough fuck - so that while he is whimpering and moaning because my cock is to thick and I am fucking him hard 

but then his dick gets hard - proving he is a good faggot bottom who likes it like that

I will agree with you that dressed in jeans in the back room of the bar guys might think he is s stud with a huge cock - but then when he gets cruised- he has to publicly admit he is a sub bottom and that is is cage they are seeing/feeling (which could be the start of a hot scene…)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onlyraw said:

You are right- different men are different 

I myself like my bottoms to get hard - especially if it is a rough fuck - so that while he is whimpering and moaning because my cock is to thick and I am fucking him hard 

but then his dick gets hard - proving he is a good faggot bottom who likes it like that

I will agree with you that dressed in jeans in the back room of the bar guys might think he is s stud with a huge cock - but then when he gets cruised- he has to publicly admit he is a sub bottom and that is is cage they are seeing/feeling (which could be the start of a hot scene…)

Thank you for the clarification Sir. It’s always good to learn how different Men think about these things. 

6 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Well said

On 5/14/2023 at 2:48 AM, subBottomKink said:

I’ve had bad luck with sizing. With the two cages I’ve bought myself, the rings kept falling off. Other cages guys have locked me in have stayed on, but the shaft was too long: I want something smaller and constricting so my pointless beta cock stays totally soft, like it should be.  And the rings were too tight: I wore them for a few days and put up with my balls being strangled a bit, because who cares, I’m a hole. But to wear it for longer periods or permanently I’m going to need a better fit.

I’ve  just ordered one of these ones, shaft size small with two different ring sizes, so we’ll see what happens:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/metal-chastity-devices/products/steel-hod-s90s

It came. It’s so comfortable and I can’t stimulate my pointless cock at all. I’m a very, very happy little faggot! 🍑🐽⛓️

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...