My first time taking it bareback

Thought for my first story I would tell the story of the first time I took it bareback. This is an entirely true account.

I was 18 at the time, and had met Steve, 19, on-line, about nine months. We chatting on and off for a few months about our fantasies, as neither of us had been with a guy as of yet. I am 6'3 and fit from a lot of surfing and sports, Steve was skinny about 6ft with a nice 7.5-8"cut cock.

Finally we both agreed to meet and I went over to what was his parent's house. He met me at the door and lead me down to his room. Not saying virtually anything, we hastily removed our respective clothing, embraced naked, and quickly graduated to mutually blowing each other. Soon enough Steve reached into a night table drawer, pulled out some lotion, lubed-up my ass, a condom on and gave me my first ass fucking. Now, I had been with girls and I didn't know much about his sexual history, so we both agreed to use rubbers. I lay down on my stomach as he suited-up his cock, feeding himself into my ass. We still hadn’t said a word to each other. The only sounds filling the quiet apartment were his grunts and groans of satisfaction as he pumped his cock in and out of my ass until he finally blew. He pulled his cock out and we both collapsed on the bed together. It was a hot experience and I knew I wanted more. So after that first occasion we got together for sex play at least two or three times a month over the next six months.

Then one Friday morning while I was on-line as I didn't have classes on Fridays, he came on-line as he was off from work that day, so we decided to get together, again at his house, figuring we would have about seven hours in which to fuck-around before his family got home. We started out with the usual ritual: stripping off our clothing, hugging, stroking and kissing each other's body before jumping in the shower together. We stayed longer than usual, soaping each other up, rinsing off, sucking each other's cock, but neither of us cumming. Then we got out of the shower, dried off, and headed to his room. Throwing the towels aside, Steve he pushed me onto his bed, positioned me on my back, had me pull my legs back, as he knelt on the floor next to the bed and buried his tongue in my ass. I loved him for doing this to me. I could have taken it all day long and he was apparently really getting into it. The sensations of getting rimmed was beyond what I could describe. Simply put, the pleasure was driving me wild. Then Steve stood up and lay on top of me, embraced me, our naked bodies together. I could feel his rock hard cock stabbing into my stomach as we rolled on the bed until we were in the middle, him on top of me grinding his cock between my legs as he kissed down my neck and chest. I wrapping my legs them around his waist, which caused my ass to lift a bit. His cock slid down over my hole, sliding up and down my very wet crack. Thanks to the amazing tongue fucking it just receive, my ass lips were sort-of catching the head of his cock with each passage. Steve kept grinding his cock between my cheeks - the feeling of his cock head rubbing against my hole felt electric, and each time he rubbed the head over my hole I would moan involuntarily at the pleasure and arousal I was experiencing. Then Steve deliberately began to focus his cock head on my hole, grinding his hips so the head of his cock was eventually just massaging the outside of my hole. The feeling of his raw cock was amazing, I had never imagined it would feel so good. I suspect Steve was thinking much the same thought.

Without a coherent thought, I squeezed my legs around him harder, lifting my ass a little further off the bed causing the tip of his cock to be positioned directly at my wet slippery hole. As if reading each other's mind we both simultaneously pushed against the other causing his hard raw cock to slide inside me. The feeling was out of this world. I think we were both shocked by the physical sensation of raw sex, his juicy, raw cock buried in my hole. Holding still for a minute, we relished the new sensation ripping through our bodies before Steve slowly started to slide his cock all the way out then back again, ever so slowly speeding his thrusts. As his strokes became stronger, more and more intense, I knew it was going to happen soon. Suddenly, he groaned and pressed into me, hard, and for the first time in my life, a guy was ejaculating inside me. I told him to stay inside so I could enjoy the feeling of his bare warm cock inside my hole, as I quickly jerked a thick load onto my stomach and chest. About the time my orgasm subsided I felt his softening cock slip out of my ass. Disengaging from Steve, I then rolled-off the bed, stood up, walked over to his desk to grab the bottle of water I had left there. As I moved across the room I could feel his cum starting to run out of me, my cheeks deliciously sliding against either other, the slippery cum oozing out of my ass. I felt inwardly utterly satisfied, and this sensation remains a major part of my sexual ritual: the feel of a cum load running out of my ass, lubing up my ass checks, and ultimately running down my thighs. It shouldn't surprise you to know I'm addicted to getting cream pies.

Back to Steve. A little while later, we were watching TV under the covers. Right in the middle of the show Steve surprised me by taking my hand, and putting it on his hard cock. I smiled, rolled over for him, and he mounted me. He has a mirror in his room, and I watched him pound my ass. His head was facing away as he lay on top of me, and it was so hot to see him moving up and down with the motion of his ass as he stroked inside me. It took a long time, until I felt his arms tighten around me, and heard him groan as he reached orgasm, unleashing another flood of his jizz inside me. He rolled off and after I stroked my second load, we lay back on the bed together, speechless.

Edited by Hotload84

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's a great way to start barebacking, after i started barebacking, I founf that one way to get safe tops to fuck me raw was to tease their naked cockhead with my asshole. then to just let them slip in a little- in out, in -out, if they don't resist and stop me right away, i keep taking more and more till they bottom out in me. They always seem surprised, that i took them raw. Then, it's up to them to pull out. Very few do, that is until after they've cum in my ass. it's sort of the reverse of a top trying to fool a bottom into taking it raw.