What awakened your sexuality in your early years.

It has to be other boys in the neighborhood growing up. A few of us had swimming pools and I remember skinny dipping at a young age with some of them. Seeing their toned bodies naked was all it took. In later years, hormones got the best of us and I ended up fooling around with several of my friends. Girls came into the picture after high school. To this day, seeing a photo of slender smooth toned guys triggers my memory to my youth. 

As far as famous people back than, most of the singers in the 70’s had long hair and more of an androgynous look. I still find that look quite sexy. 

I was looking after my sick Grandma at my Aunt and Uncle's house one night when they were out. She had gone to bed. I was prob around 15 yo at the time. My cousin is 12 years older. He left his heavy work boots at the door and I smelled them, put them on and walked around.  I could feel his sweat through my bare soles, jerked off and blew a load on the floor tiles. Licked it up and been a gay boot lover ever since.

• Piggy 1

At around 4 I remember comparing willies with the boy next door and touching the tips together. Always found the male Thundercats quite intriguing, and Chris Packham, with his peroxide Mohawk. Fancied Daley Thomson and Michael Praed (Robin of Sherwood).

Got hard wrestling with s schoolmate at around 10, and there were a few boys in the same class who I liked. By 11 was frotting naked with the boy down the road.

Then it all stopped and, as an adult, I have been hideously under-sexed.

Edited by Tintinak