Random hookup with white trash boy

PigBoyDallas

I was pleasantly surprised when I got a message from a guy on Kik named Brody seeing if I was interested in a hookup. It had a body shot that was pretty not, smooth hairless blonde guy with a nice defined body, long thin uncut cock, said he was 26 and needed release. No face pic as he said his friends didn't know he hooked up with guys and didn't want that to get out. He said he could host but that we had to be done before his roommate got home after 5. He said he usually uses condoms with hookups until he knows or trusts a guy, but was cool for fucking me raw if I wanted it that way, admitting he prefers raw and that he was pretty country and white trash. I didn't want to ask what he was doing at home on a workday but really didn't care. I just wanted the loads. When I asked how he wanted my load he said "we'll see" so I was hoping at least he'd jack me off or suck me off. I got his address and headed over glad he was close by so in case it was fake I didn't have a lot of travel invested. But white trash is what I like so I as willing to take my chances.

The apartments Brody lives in are pretty sketchy and I was kind of wondering what I'd got myself into, hoping I wasn't gonna get rolled. I knocked on his door and soon enough he answered and I was shocked at how much taller he was, probably 6'4" or so and a really good looking guy with longer blonde hair and a deep stoner country sounding voice. I went in and sure enough could smell weed and saw a lot of empty beer bottles and cans around in the living room. I don't mind that in a guy, it certainly makes them less inhibited. He introduced himself and awkwardly shook my hand asking if I wanted a beer or some weed first. He went to the fridge to get beers and said for me to get comfortable and I was tempted to take off my t-shirt but decided against it before finally taking it off since he was shirtless and just wearing a pair of nylon shorts. As he came back to me I could see his cock tenting in his shorts and was glad he was as horny as I was. As he went to sit down on the couch he pulled his shorts down and I could see his massive semihard cock. As he sat he smiled over at me and handed my beer saying he might as well get comfortable. I was SO tempted to reach over and start stroking it or sucking it but wanted to play it cool. "So you do this often" he asked, which always makes me squirm as there's no good answer really. I jokingly said not as much as I want, which is true, and he chuckled softly at that saying he felt the same way, admitting he'd like to get a lot more release than he's getting and I noticed he was stroking his cock. For some idiotic reason I asked if he kissed and he laughed a kind of sarcastic laugh and asked if I wanted that and I said I did. And he pulled me in to kiss him and I could feel him move my hand to his cock. I could feel his breath quicken as I started stroking his cock. I worked him for a bit that way and he suggested we move to the bedroom and I followed him in.

Seeing his living room and bedroom I could only guess Brody was straight or bi as his bedroom was a mess with various dirty clothes here and there and strew with dirty dishes, cups, and other stuff and a big bottle of lube on his nightstand. His bed was rumpled and it was pretty clear there were cum stains on the sheets, so either he was fucking guys pretty regularly, getting fucked regularly, or maybe a bit of both. I didn't care honestly. I lay down on the bed and to my surprise he swung his cock up to me and moved down to suck my cock, starting out with us 69ing each other. I had no idea he wanted to suck my cock and was doing everything I could not to cum too quickly. He was trying hard not to fuck my mouth too hard and honestly, he had a lot of cock to suck and was precumming like crazy. I know I was precumming like crazy and could hear him moaning with delight saying how good I tasted. All I could think about was how bad I wanted to cum in his mouth so he could taste more. His cum was a little nasty and funky tasting so I was glad I agreed to get fucked rather than suck him off. Without warning he swung his legs off me turning around to face me, asking if I was ready to get fucked. I said I was  and he asked if I had any condoms and I said I didn't and a little confused as I said I was cool for raw. I told him I was cool for raw and that he could cum inside me and he reaffirmed saying he was cool with that if that's what I wanted as he pumped some lube in his hand and started greasing up his cock and fingered it into my ass. I a kind of cocky way he reminded me his dick was pretty big and to let him know if it started hurting. I said I would and could feel him slowly and steadily forcing his raw cock in me and honestly, felt like I was going to lose consciousness as more and more of him entered me. 

He was telling me how hot and tight my ass was and how bad he wanted to cum in me and was asking if I liked his cock and wanted his load. I could barely breathe but was telling him how much I loved his cock, how big it was, and how bad I wanted his load with an enthusiasm that lit his face up. I hadn't even asked his status and I was so driven by desire to take his loads I honestly didn't care. He had my legs over his shoulders as he was pounding his cock in me and I was mesmerized by how his hair moved as he was pounding me and intense thrusts of his cock deep inside me. I found myself begging for him not to pull out and cum inside me, which made his face light up with an amazing smile as he murmered "not a chance I'm gonna pull out". His eyes were rolling up and I could feel a shift in his breathing and I figured he was close to cumming, which got me into overdriving telling him not to pull out and to cum inside me, telling him how bad I wanted his load. I heard a loud groan from him and could feel the blast inside me as he let loose his load balls deep inside. I was yelling "fuck yeah" "don't pull out" and "cum inside" frantically as he did. I loved that this trashy boy had just planted his seed deep inside me and wanted him to use me all the time if he needed release. He leaned down to kiss me as he finished stroking and I told him any time he needed release I would take it, and told him how hot a fuck he was. He smiled and thanked me and leaned back up, saying how hot a fuck I was and he was now stroking my cock saying it would be hot if we could be a regular thing. He'd been inside me still but now slid out and and was stroking me more, pumping some lube in his right hand and switching hands to make it easier to jerk me. To my suprirse I saw his right hand move to his ass and he shifted his pelvis so now he was closer to my belly button and I could feel him guiding my cock head to his hole. I could feel my cock enter him and see the look of delight on his face as it did. He'd been cagey about me fucking him but now it was clear he not only wanted to get fucked but wanted it raw. I wasn't about to disappoint.

Maybe he was planning to get off my cock as I was close to cumming, but I had no idea. I was tempted to ask him to beg for my cum but was worried I might scare him. I was going to let him take the lead but know I was down for an "accident" if need be. But he soon dispelled that by yelling out "fuck yeah, cum in me, give me your load!" with an enthusiasm that shocked me, followed by him telling me how good my cock felt in his ass. I loved that this stud has asked me nothing about my status and even after talking about condoms was just taking me raw and loving it. I decided to push my luck and for him to beg for my load. To my surprise he did and with an intensity that made me believe it. Looking at the stains on his sheets I was guessing more than a few guys had bred his ass raw and loaded him. Like me he probably lied about how slutty he is just so a guy would breed him and his hole. I'm guessing as soon as I was done breeding him he'd have another guy over to breed him raw too. And if he was so eager to let me breed him raw he was probably taking raw off countless guys. I'd turned myself on so much thinking of this that I blew what had to be a massive load in his ass and saw his face light up as I did, begging me to stay inside him and every drop pulsed inside him. He was still riding me and frantically jerking his cock and soon sprayed a massive load that covered by face, hair, and chest. It had been a long time since I'd seen a guy cum that much as he absolutely showered me with his jizz. He laughed and collapsed on me apologizing for how worked up he'd gotten, smearing his cum between us. He told me to eat his cum and I did as told, wiping up his cum off my body and eagerly eating it, fingering some into his mouth which he also ate. He slid off my cock and was soon licking his cum off my body and snowballing it in my mouth to my delight. We were enjoying that and I could hear his phone go off with some kind of alert. Sadly, he told me I needed to get going and I was pretty bummed as I wanted to load his ass again. I asked if I could quickly shower and got a firm 'no' saying he needed to shower and again saying I needed to go. I was a little skeezed out as I was pretty much still covered in cum on my face and hair but knew I had a cleanup towel to wipe most of it off.

Brody pretty quickly ushered me to the door and I grabbed what was left of my beer and quickly pulled on my shorts and t-shirt to leave. Furtively I asked Brody if we could do this again and he said "sure, yeah" as he shoved me out the door without a kiss. I felt like I was too needy but also hoped I'd hear from him again. That he'd taken me raw too let me know he wasn't all top or bi or straight as he'd let on and much hunch is I'll hear from him again.Why did US ship commanders shave their head before battle during the Spanish-American War?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7