Bathhouse + group sex loads

I was bored and home and kinda wanted to have more action than the day before when decided to ride a fuckbuddy of mine for a long session of slow but worthy hot sex. Tall brown bear around 6,4 with a huge 22x 5. He bred me twice. But getting to the the actual story...kinda horny decided to head to the bathhouse like I usually do when feeling kinda whore.

Got there drank some wine and relaxed myself, It was kinda empty so I end up fucking with a few but only a friend of mine who I encountered later was the only one to give me his load. 5,7 stocky nerdy blond bear who ive been with before. Thick and massive but not too long and he has one of them beard who make you wanna kiss someone. What I love about fucking with him is making him cum against his will just backing my ass up. Must've been like 5 cumshots, felt filled me vig time. 

Drank some more wine and decided to go back home later, took a 2-3 hour nap and then I received a text from a married couple I knew from before inviting me to an sex party. Woke myself up took a shower. Checked everything was in order and took a cab there.

Met the host, a blonde tall slim guy. Kinda Hot and his husband pretty boy latino. Love it. We end up and got in the apartment and it was all covered in neon blue lights. People were already fucking on plan sight. Around 8 white dudes mostly ripped daddies and some gym latinos and a couple of bears. Undress myself in the back room and introduced myself into the masses. Immediately felt the cock of one of the guys from the couple, the oldest. Around 50 gym ripped dark hair and shaved beard. Always serious looking until he cums, we fucked on the sofas for a bit but he bred me in the kitchen. Where people went for a smoke break. He pounded me around 5 mins with my ass up leaning against the sink. Love the heavy breath when men cum one of de guys present there like what he saw and put the pipe down (enhacements were flowing everywhere ofc) and decided to take action. Freshly bred he approaches me with his 19x 3 pink hairy cock and thrusted it as deep as he could. I was in heaven as he was thusting the previous guy cum into my existence.

The bald slim hairy dude (around 40)  fucked me for aprox 10 min while kissing with my previous breeder util he filled my insides with warm cum. Its one of them guys who stay still while Cummin and you can feel every pulsation as he cums 

Decided to take a bread and smoked a cig and talked to the guys for a bit. Feeling slutty but very tired by then decided to head to the bedroom where I met with people who I haven't interacted before. This is where the daddies at. Decided to engage with a a chubby brown big moustache daddy with an amazing cock (17 x 4) who fucked me mostly  face to face legs over shoulders. We were like 8 people on top of that bed. Unfortunately even though he was great fucker he wasnt able to gave me the last load before going home. We kissed and decided to head back home after having a fulfilling day. Jerked off and soon as I got home and went to sleep still with loads in. 

IMG-20230407-WA0000.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1