Thoughts on wearing a mask to conceal your identity at gay sex venues

NWUSHorny

• Moderators

If you were wearing more than a "lone ranger" type eye mask, I'd probably pass on fucking with you, for the simple reason that a lot of my erotic attraction to a man is wired to the face. Faceless bodies just aren't hot to me, and fragmentary body parts even less so. And I get to see so very many of them these days on cruise apps LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I've joked with my boyfriend that he should cover me head to toe in rubber during IML, and parade me around with a leash, and start whoring me out to kinky men. He's not crazy about the idea, but so far, history has shown that people don't want to have sex with me unless they are equally unappealing at these events. I don't know what THAT'S about, but there it is. Some anonymity might be a boon here.

I'd play with you!

2 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

If you were wearing more than a "lone ranger" type eye mask, I'd probably pass on fucking with you, for the simple reason that a lot of my erotic attraction to a man is wired to the face. Faceless bodies just aren't hot to me, and fragmentary body parts even less so. And I get to see so very many of them these days on cruise apps LOL

I totally agree.  For me a mask is a huge turn off as my primary attraction to a guy is his face.

• Upvote 1

not for me. I love showing off what a dirty shameless whore I am, begging stranger after stranger to dump loads in my fuckholes and treating me like a cheap, worthless cumdumpster. if anything I wear a blindfold to conceal their identity from me in case they dont want a whore like me to recognize them. but I love it when random men recognize me as “that gangbang cumdump from the bathhouse” or wherever, or when a guy tells me he’s dumped his load in me many times and I dont recognize him at all. I dont need anonymity, I’m a fucking whore and everyone knows exactly what I am already. for me, its showing off and advertising what a slut I am.

• Upvote 1

Ultimately, the mask ISN'T about anyone other than who is wearing the mask. The mask allows freedom by way of debauchery. It is a passport to any act, no borders. Those wearing them invite what others will project onto them. From there, who knows? A mask is an invitation, beckoning to anyone by way of anonymity, for freedom to indulge anything yet to have been experienced. Who knows what a dominant top might do? Bottom? Who knows what the timid might indulge? An act so depraved as to draw general condemnation except for those who openly embrace it? To quote an old phrase made new again: "To boldly go where no man has gone before".
If a mask allows you such freedom - wear it. 

• Like 1

I always wear a blindfold. Not to conceal me but to keep it anon. During the peak of COVID I was also wearing a face mask. I rarely got fucked when my whole face was totally covered. I find I get the most fucks when the blindfold is off and dudes can see me but that’s not how I like to fuck. By blindfolding, I’m probably hurting my chances at getting dick. I never care if tops can see me I just don’t want to be watching who’s fuckin me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I don't want sluts knowing what I look like, the idea of some male cumdumpster recognizing me in public while I'm with my straight friends or straight family would be embarrassing to say the least. I have a few very girly men I play with, and none have seen my face. I even had one I had to stop talking to and seeing because his emails became too repetitive.

• Thanks 1

Several years ago, I went to a bar in Cologne (Pullermans) that had videos shot in the backroom one night a week. Was pretty liberating to be sucking and fucking in a bar and being video'd having sex in public like that with a mask on. Don't think the videos were ever put on the web, though. Not that I've found anyway.

Edited by TallAussieBtm
added a word
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1