Bareback, then an ATM oral load.

I've never been into cybersex much but I recently joined a site with video chatting. Most of the guys are jacking off and I kind of got hooked on watching. After a few days of that I decided to do a show of my own. I booted up my camera, dropped my pants, turned it on and started stroking. I've got an above average size tool and I got pretty good response. What I liked best was when the guys watching kind of directed the action. They'd ask to see me play with my balls, see my hole, they even talked me into getting a dildo out and fucking myself one night. I always came huge after the shows and then it hit me that the only thing hotter than that would be having a fuck buddy online with me.

I have just such a buddy. We don't get together often but when we do it's always great. He's a total top and enjoys using my mouth and ass as he sees fit. I mentioned the cam show to him and he jumped at it. We decided he'd stop by and have me blow him on cam, and as much as I enjoy swallowing his load, we wanted the others to see it so we settled on me getting a big facial.

I was online when we agreed, the guys in the chatroom had gotten used to seeing me and a couple asked when I was going to start jacking. I told them I had a friend coming over and that got a lot of attention. My buddy knocked on the door right on time, we got in front of the camera and I got on my knees. He was already hard as usual and I rubbed him through his shorts for a couple of minutes. The guys online were begging to see more as his bulge is quite impressive. I eased his pants down and his cock sprang up and kind of slapped me in the face. I stroked him a few times, fondled his balls, and then gave the chatroom what they were begging for by going down on him as deeply as I could. He's pretty big and I can never get more than about half of his shaft in my mouth but I bobbed happily on that half. The chatroom was doing everything but cheering, faster, slower, lick the head, the comments were great. One asked that I lick his balls and I gave them both a good tongue bath, making that guy very happy judging by his comment. A couple of the guys were asking if I were planning on making my buddy cum, more were asking for different techniques, he was reading the comments and requests as I carried them out, and I was having the time of my life. Then, and I should have expected it, one of the guys said, "We want to see him fuck you." We had fucked before, that wasn't the thing, but we had kind of planned the webshow thing out, and that wasn't in the plans. Another guy or two jumped in and said the same thing.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Well?"

"Stand up," he said without a thought.

He turned me around and I felt him rubbing his cock head against my hole, but as bad as I wanted it, I wasn't sure we could do it standing in the room I had set up for the blowjob camshow. He put his hand on my shoulders and eased me forward and I heard him spit on his hand and rub his dick a few times, then rub it against my hole. "I'll just fuck you with the head for them." he said. He stopped rubbing his slippery cock head around my hole and I felt some pressure as he started easing it into me. I took a deep breath and relaxed, and the head started slipping in. His cock always opens me so good and this time was no exception. Without stopping, he eased the head in and followed it with a couple of inches of the shaft. I was in heavan, as always when I feel that shaft sliding into me. He stopped with about a third of his cock in me and started slowly pulling out and fucking me with just enough to feel good, but denying me the rest that I knew would stretch me wide open. The comments in the chatroom started flowing but I couldn't have cared less at this point. My main goal was finding a better position so he could fuck me like he usually does, which in case I forgot to mention it, he's the best top I've ever been with. I couldn't stand it anymore. I lifted myself off his cock and walked to the bedroom, to hell with the camshow. He followed. I got on the bed on all fours and handed him some lube I had laid out just in case. He spread a little on his cock, a little on my hole and then gave me what I wanted and needed so bad. He eased the same few inches of his cock in me that had already been there, paused a second, then slowly, inch by inch, leaned forward until he was fully inside me. I caught my breath because in this position, his length is enough to hurt a little when he pushes hard. He eased back out, and began fucking me in that slow, deep rhythm that he knows drives me crazy. Nothing would have made me happier then for him to keep this pace until he came, but as usual, he had other ideas. After fucking me really good for a few minutes, he pulled out and told me to get on my back. This is his favorite position. When I turned over my rock hard dick caught his attention. "You really do get off getting fucked don't you?" he asked.

Once on my back, he lifted my legs up and eased that big shaft back into me. He leaned forward on top of me with all his weight, making sure I had every bit of cock he had to give. I swear my eyes rolled back into my head. He fucked me hard and steady, well past the point most guys would have cum, which is really what I wanted. But he wouldn't cum. He'd fuck me to the point that he was ready, and slow down, changing the pace until the urge passed for him. After 15 minutes or so of this he told me we needed to go finish the show. "They're going to watch you take my load," he said. He pulled out, leaving my stretched ass gaping for more and walked back to my computer room. When I followed him he told me to get on my knees and finish. I kneeled as he adjusted the camera. He let me suck him for a few minutes, then told me to lick his sack. While I was licking he was jacking. A minute later he said, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I did exactly as I was told and he unleashed a huge load. Five or six thick squirts that hit my tongue and face, all on the cam for the guys to watch.

I still get email comments about the show, wish I could repeat it more often. Maybe next time I'll put the camera in the bedroom so they can see the real action they missed.