Very hot visiting Ozzy

Londonbear

Today I took a load from an extreemly hot Australian guy who is visiting London with an eye to moving here, he is the perfect picture of a beautful hot cub, drop dead handsome, fit as fuck and with a beautful solid cock. After chatting online and swapping whatsapp details he came over and didnt disapoint, we stripped down and I sucked him hard, he then ate my ass and pushed in, he felt amazing and thick and lovely, at one point I could feel him really holding back and I think he did shoot a bit, but carried on fucking until he really blew a full load deep in my ass, then he pushed the cum in further with his fingers until I shot everywhere.

Afterwards he told me his name  and thanked me for taking 1.5 loads of his cum and we agreed how hot it was fucking anon and raw.

He is here for another 7 days so I hope I get some more of him in me, as much as I can.

Steven.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Londonbear said:

Today I took a load from an extreemly hot Australian guy who is visiting London with an eye to moving here, he is the perfect picture of a beautful hot cub, drop dead handsome, fit as fuck and with a beautful solid cock. After chatting online and swapping whatsapp details he came over and didnt disapoint, we stripped down and I sucked him hard, he then ate my ass and pushed in, he felt amazing and thick and lovely, at one point I could feel him really holding back and I think he did shoot a bit, but carried on fucking until he really blew a full load deep in my ass, then he pushed the cum in further with his fingers until I shot everywhere.

Afterwards he told me his name  and thanked me for taking 1.5 loads of his cum and we agreed how hot it was fucking anon and raw.

He is here for another 7 days so I hope I get some more of him in me, as much as I can.

Steven.jpeg

Hot story and a Hot cock!🔥🔥🔥