The Breeder Matrix

LetsPOZBreed

So, I've thought about this the other day (too much fantasiing about past experiences, I guess).  I've been bred by quite a few men over the years, and noticed that there's a general type of category that each guy falls under.  But it's more than just a simplistic one-way definition.  I find it falls more along the lines of a matrix - motion and volume.  So, this is what my mind cooked up the other day:

Motion:

A - Low motion, the guy probably stops moving altogether and shoots with his cock staying still in one place.  Bottoms can usually feel the throbbing motion.

B - Medium motion, the guy is thrusting - but lightly to medium stroke intensity.  The throbbing may be felt, and any fluid will be noticeable after a couple thrusts.

C - Intense motion.  The guy is thrusting HARD when cumming.  The throbbing gets lost in the motion, and fluids aren't usually felt until the guy is pretty emptied out.

Volume:

1 - Low volume; the guy is a "dribbler".  A bottom will notice only a mild change of consistency between lube and cum.  

2 - Medium volume; prob where most guys fall.  First squirt or two are legitimate shots, with the bulk of the orgasm dribbling out.  Will definitely notice receiving this load, but it won't exactly be the kind that fills you up.

3 - High volume.  The lucky ones.  These guys can squirt out the bulk of their orgasms, or suffer from hyperspermia.  If you don't feel this flooding you, then something is definitely wrong with you.

So, question for all of you out there.  What type would you consider yourself?  What type have you experienced most often?  What would you consider your favourite?  In my younger days when I topped more, I'd say I was more an A2 type guy...too sensitive to keep thrusting, and my load size tends to be on the average size.  Most guys who have fucked me are of the A2 or B2 type.  

It hints that people can use technology to make a new kind of life that has advantages over both humans and machines. According to the Breeder Matrix, this advanced form of life has the ability to eradicate global poverty, open up untapped markets, and even increase human lifespan. According to Kurzweil, this is a practical approach to utilizing technology to improve humankind's future.

• Confused 1

I enjoy a deep breeding.  The Top digs his fingers into my flesh and anchors his cock so deep that when he cums in my ass I can taste it in my throat.

If it's one of those epic fucks, where we're in sync and feel the bond in our heads, having his dick motionless while he empties his balls is the best.  As soon as I have all the cum, my best experiences involve post-bred hard thrusts to push his load as deep as feasible. 

I think there are less than 10 sessions when I've been used like this.....all by 3 very talented Tops.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 1

I'm a B3 as a top, I try to keep moving slowly so that at least a couple of my spurts spray directly on the prostate, I learned early what a great feeling that is as a bottom and want other men to experience it too. I've had comments from guys about how much I cum, for both my 1st and 2nd loads, and know when I used condoms that the reservoirs are inadequate and when I fuck a women always try to pull out before the cum starts leaking out around the base of the condom.

As a bottom I find A2 is the most typical, although I love having a guy continue thrusting when he cums for the reasons stated above.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm a B3 as a top, I try to keep moving slowly so that at least a couple of my spurts spray directly on the prostate, I learned early what a great feeling that is as a bottom and want other men to experience it too. I've had comments from guys about how much I cum, for both my 1st and 2nd loads, and know when I used condoms that the reservoirs are inadequate and when I fuck a women always try to pull out before the cum starts leaking out around the base of the condom.

As a bottom I find A2 is the most typical, although I love having a guy continue thrusting when he cums for the reasons stated above.

B3 is definitely great.  It's like it just keeps shooting and the motion is slow enough to where it just makes that moment a bit next-level.  So, kudos to you on that one and wish I was there to experience it first hand 😉 

Interesting matrix. As a top and bottom, A2. Sadly, I can't say definitely that I have experienced 3 as a bottom. I did have felt cocks pulsating in my hole. Best feeling ever. 

If I get an urge to push cum out after being bred, would that mean too much cum and be considered 3?

3 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

B3 is definitely great.  It's like it just keeps shooting and the motion is slow enough to where it just makes that moment a bit next-level.  So, kudos to you on that one and wish I was there to experience it first hand 😉 

My 2nd top ever did it to me, I came simultaneously and completely coated the wall I was bracing against. He is also the one who taught me how to do the same to him. We were both 21 so there was a lot of force to our spurts, so even though it was 1991 and safe, I felt both the spurting liquid and heat of his cum. I was also sure the condom broke and very relieved when I found out it hadn't.

Edited by NWUSHorny

On 4/20/2023 at 12:11 PM, hntnhole said:

I'm probably around B+ to C-, #2.  I don't shoot anywhere near as far as I could years ago though, but I still hear occasionally that they can feel it.  

Actually feeling a man cum shooting in your body is a rare occasion, but FUCK! It's awesome when it happens. Especially if he's a very physical orgasm'er. 

• Like 2

For me, it’s all about the Six-S’s:

Size- Not about giant sized monsters, but is he the right size for YOU? Talking about that Goldilocks type of cock, the ones that give you the best assgams. For me, I like them really girthy and about 8 inches long. I like that really hefty, full feeling while his dick puts a lot of pressure on my P-spot, but not so long that it bangs hard in the S-curve unless he’s longer than 11 inches and then his dick slides past the S-curve after a few nice long strokes with my knees really high up). Size also is the size of his cum shots. Love it when he been saving it up and dumps a gallon of his hot nut deep in my guts and throat. It’s such an Alpha trait to have when he can make so much cum in his huge balls.

Shape- Some bottoms like a certain curvature or shape in the dick. Personally, I like a bit of an up curve with a shaft is really thick that gets even wider at the base. Maybe it’s psychological, but I like it when it hurts a bit when he’s balls deep in me. I feel like he’s “putting me in my place” and it’s a small reminder that it’s about his pleasure more than mine’s.

Stamina- Love a Top that fucks  for the love of fucking and not just to get a nut. Examples are:1) Tops that take their time and love having their dick inside a bottom’s holes until the bottoms can’t take it anymore, 2) A Top that can fuck and bust several nuts all day long, a Top that takes particular delight in punishing that boi pussy until he make the bottom cum hands-free like a real bitch, 3) Tops that want to serviced all day/weekend long, the type of Top that knows he got that good dick that stays hard by pure will; bottoms will use that dick like a real-life dildo and fuck and suck themselves into orgasmic bliss.

Speed- Nothing gets me into heaven faster than Top that can fuck me like a red lining piston. Not saying it’s about just pounding me hole into oblivion, but when I feel that P-Spot orgasm on a hair trigger, I beg him to fuck me faster and harder, and he mashes down on the accelerator, gawd… I had a Top go a full five or so minutes full force and it got to the point where I was thrashing about and trying to get off his dick because it was feeling too good, but he just wrapped my thighs in his huge arms and didn’t let go. Then again, he was close to cumming too, so he just rapid fired my hole until he unloaded his balls in me.

Strength- He doesn’t have to have chiseled abs or pecs and shoulders the size of a superhero, but there’s just something about a physically imposing Top and can bend and break my body, pin me to the floor or wall, and just have his way with me and I can’t do anything to stop him.

Sexiness- It’s not all about looks. Most of the guys I fuck with are just your everyday, average looking men. It’s all about their attitude, that very Alpha dom aura they have, that when they lock eyes with me, I already know that I’m going to be bend over and fucked by him within an hour. It’s the way he uses his words to get inside my head. The ones with top shelf game know this, and can spit spit the most vile shit in my ear but in such a way that it makes me want to be his bitch, the type of guy where I don’t even know his name or background but his dick is down my throat in no time flat.

• Like 1