I was demonised for a previous post.

• Moderators
Just now, JamesL100 said:

Not abusive, just incoherent and very time sensitive .. like: sky hi NOW need cock NOW cum fill me NOW !!!

Incoherent and time sensitive posts really don't contribute to the Forum in any constructive way, so if they're getting in the way of actual discussion it's fine to report those, too.

I commented on this a while back (Are you living a double life? - my reply) and part of the discussion here makes me think of my response to that thread.

Do I wish that my "alt-life" and my professional and family life could be completely connected and without barriers?  Absolutely.
Do I hope for a more sexual and societal progressive future where less things are NOT in the shadows and more are accepted?  Totally.  

I have noticed attitudes towards things change even in the past decade.  Prior to prep, talking about barebacking was very much considered "in the shadows" or [banned word] or whatever - now it's become more mainstream, at least in our community.

So why does this matter here?  For better or worse, right now, we are engaging in and talking openly about a variety of things that, depending on where you live, may be against current law or policy.  Certainly if tied to our real identities may mean some embarrassment or forced coming out at best; substantial other professional/personal consequences at worst.   And what is and is not legal changes - as we just saw when several states had to be cut off from access.

Moderation gets us some protection to be able to open up, within a walled garden, that if not monitored at moderated at all would become the dark-web and not somewhere I'd necessarily a) want to participate or b) feel comfortable sharing in or c) enjoy because without any parameters you pass in to some areas that I am not currently comfortable going.

So I accept the moderation and I think @rawTOP and others are being open and communicative about the standards of conduct, and perhaps with a few tweaks (like an appeal process) people might feel more comfortable.  But I accept the moderation here because otherwise, I simply wouldn't have a forum like this.  So Admins - thanks for all you do!

• Like 2