Attention TOPS: what do u think of really tight holes?

On 5/7/2023 at 12:18 AM, ryanroman said:

I prefer loose bttms - having a thick cock and a pierced cock makes having sex much more enjoyable if a bottom is relaxed or even loose... Feel better around my cock

-ag00f1.jpg

What a cock! This is really special. This pierceing has a lot of potential in destroying asses if it was a bit sharper!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

On 5/3/2023 at 7:01 AM, KingB028 said:

Not a fan at all of loose, sloppy holes. 

One size certainly does not fit all. My best fuck buds, who fuck as often as we can before life intervenes, say those exact words. It does feel like a great fuck for you and for me (with my fuck buds), no disagreement there.

The creation of negative blame slapped onto a persons ass muscle being tight, tightness causing the other person to not enjoy the fuck, is the mind fuck crap guys do that is not productive to having fun. Agree?

My arse had a hell of a battering a week ago, but it seemed to be ready for action again this weekend. It was lucky that the first cock I had in me belonged to a guy who was sitting in the darkroom. It was long and a decent thickness, but I was in complete control. I sucked him, then lubed him up, then backed onto him and rode him. Subsequent fucks (6 or 7 in all) were a bit more forceful, leading my hole to sometimes clam up. Fortunately, most of the guys were patient/keen and I opened up very nicely. The last cock I took was the biggest ever (long and THICK!!!!!). When I topped I didn't like ultra tight, but I'm glad there's a fair number of guys who are patient when a hole is tight, because it might simply mean it's full of other guys' cum ;-).  

• Piggy 1

I treat myself to a motel room by a big university at least once a month. A few years ago I was talking to a guy on squirt that wanted to try ff me and got off on stretching out my hole. Due to his schedule he was only available Sunday mornings after 1am. He turned in to a regular showing up for a few hours to stretch me and fuck me while I was there. It was always my last fuck of the weekend.  A few years ago things changed and he wanted to meet Thursday night an d Sunday.  He worked me over really good for a few hours with fists and toys. Once he left I got on all my hook up apps looking for anon loads. He had only left one load in me. I was amazed at the number of guys that seemed super turned on by my stretched out hole. I got to thinking and I think guys looking to breed an anon bottom like the idea of a used hole they can just fuck and go. That being said I've had a few guys decline after I tell them how many cocks I've taken that day. 

On 5/2/2023 at 11:02 AM, tallslenderguy said:

He was from the middle east, a culture that kills faggots. 

The Middle East is not "a culture".  It's a (very broad) geographic area with a diverse range of cultures, ethnicities, languages, religions, and traditions. 

Moreover, they all don't "kill faggots".  

Ignorance does.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TallHungNYC said:

The Middle East is not "a culture".  It's a (very broad) geographic area with a diverse range of cultures, ethnicities, languages, religions, and traditions. 

Moreover, they all don't "kill faggots".  

Ignorance does.  

i stand corrected.

i should have been more careful in my phrasing. i think You are absolutely right.  i think it's a type of Islam, fundamentalist, that influences much of the Middle Eastern culture that results in destructive ignorance.

i read a book a few years ago: "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. It's a spellbinding autobiography by a woman who grew up in a strict fundamentalist Islamic culture in Somalia and Saudi Arabia. i was struck by the similarities between the fundamentalist  Islamic culture she grew up in and the fundamentalist Christian culture i grew up in in the US. i do not doubt that there are ignorant people world wide who would kill faggots for a variety of ignorant reasons.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm a bottom.  Occasionally I've tried topping but most attempts were a failure.  It was just too difficult to get my cock in their ass and/or it was painful for the bottom.  

As a bottom I'm usually tight but I tend to open up very nicely.  Once in a while it hurts a bit at first but once the top gets his cock balls deep in my ass I sometimes hear from him how nice and tight my ass is.  I know how great it feels and I'm glad that the top is pleased.

On 5/8/2023 at 12:51 PM, Cvmh0le said:

I do not always top. But when I do, I prefer loose hole.

you would love me then. my hole gets so much heavy traffic, hard use and huge cocks and objects shoved up it that I have a nice loose sloppy fuckhole that feels like a woman’s, which straight men love. plus as slutty cumdumpster who prides myself on being super easy to fuck, it make my hole really easy for them t ram their cocks in me, specially when they are in a hurry to fuck, cum and go, or if they cant get fully hard or are really big or dont have any lube. my pussy basically sucks guys raw cocks into me to jerk them off with my guts. plus my loose hole tells guys what a fucking whore I am.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 12.14.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 5.40.54 PM.png

3 hours ago, bouncybttm said:

Fun fact: Every adult, even the tightest among us, can stretch 7 inches wide before there’s even a risk of damage! (I assume that’s circumference not diameter 🕳️!)

7 inches = almost 18 cm... definitely circumference. The diameter would be one third of that (less than 6 cm). To give you some perspective, a fist needs around 8 to 9 cm of anal diameter, in order to slide in! That's why fisting is not something that many bottoms can accept. I tried too but I failed to take his fist inside me. I would love to be fisted all the way up to his armpit! 

• Like 1

If I may answer this as a bottom.... I have phases where I do not get fucked for a few weeks or longer. If I then get fucked spontaneously, I always warn the top that I should probably not have anal sex because my hole is too tight and that I have not been fucked for many weeks. That really gets them going and they love it. I have never been told that I was too tight to penetrate. Mostly "hetero" guys love it when my hole is tight.  When I do have a slutty phase and am at a bath house or an ABS, I love the feeling of having a pre-creamed /lubed up hole which is soft and ready for the next man. (However when it is all sloppy, I always fear that it is not clean and that I should wipe it..... Anyone else have that same feeling? That would interest me!)