Attention TOPS: what do u think of really tight holes?

Surprised at the preference for looser holes.  Fuck I love wicked tight boys.  Feels amazing on my cock and love to slowly work their holes open and keep them on the edge of struggle until they finally loosen up enough to take me to the hilt well. Feels, sounds, and looks soooo hot 😉

happy to open tight holes up for tops that need/want looser 😉

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Loose and tight are relative, I don't generally mind a tight hole so long as he doesn't clamp down on my dick to the point it is painful and can't cum if I want to, I have tried to fuck a few guys that were like that. The only time a loose sloppy hole becomes a priority is at a good orgy after I've already cum a couple of times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

plus I’m easy to fuck even if they dont have lube or just like fucking sluts dry.

Same, long time ago I used to struggle taking large ones, but now I can proudly accommodate the biggest & thickest cock. I think loose holes are more enjoyable for both the top & the bottom. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 6:35 PM, hexfet said:

Surprised at the preference for looser holes.  Fuck I love wicked tight boys.  Feels amazing on my cock and love to slowly work their holes open and keep them on the edge of struggle until they finally loosen up enough to take me to the hilt well. Feels, sounds, and looks soooo hot 😉

happy to open tight holes up for tops that need/want looser 😉

Yes, I'm tight and willing to have you open me up so that I can take your entire cock all the way in.