Racial preferences?

Racial Preference  

352 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cock to suck?

• Asian
    • Black
    • Latino
    • White
    • Makes no difference to me

A cock that is 6in plus is my preference along with trimmed bush and fresh smell. 

I do not prefer Asian cocks unless they are 6in plus and thick. Altough There are quite a few Asians that I have sucked. Black cocks are just glorified myth. So many fit black guys have small cocks less than 6in. 

no racial preference - I’m more interested in their load than the cock color 🙂 Load size is way more important than cock size. Bigger ones are fun to suck but I’ve had some nice big loads from small cocks. I prefer cut, clean and trimmed bush - other than that it doesn’t matter. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2023 at 8:58 AM, blackfeeder said:

Do you have a racial preference as far as cocks you suck?

Nope.

When I put out ads to give head I always make it clear that I have no physical requirements at all. I've sucked off 400 pound white guys, 70 year old Latino men, athletic 30 year old black men, etc etc

What matters to me is the experience with the cock. All cocks are good.

• Like 1

I prefer caucasian cock, latino cock, black cock, arab cock. 

As long as they are large, or thick. If they have skinny looking cock and short. I don’t engaged. 😅

Edited by BlueSaphir

• 2 weeks later...

I love all cock. Black, White, Latin, etc. I want all their cum in my hole. The only caveat is that they have to be 6 inches or bigger and HWP. Don't mind a dad bod, but some of these guys are absolute slobs.

On 2/25/2024 at 6:18 PM, marriedsub said:

I think black on/in white looks sexy... so, men of color is a dream...

White ass belongs to the black man no question about it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Willing said:

White ass belongs to the black man no question about it. 

Totally agree, and since I tan up quite easily, I make a point to stay out of the sun to be as pale as possible, love the dark/light contrast and of course BBC is overpowering.

• Piggy 1

Should have been written in the constitution that from now forward as documented once a white man has been born,  mandatory as of legal age he is to be owned by a black male to serve  the black male as he wishes. 😵

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Orionxxx said:

Totally agree, and since I tan up quite easily, I make a point to stay out of the sun to be as pale as possible, love the dark/light contrast and of course BBC is overpowering.

You could always go for tan lines. That would look sexy, and getting fucked by black cocks would still have the right contrast😍

• Like 1

I'm fair-skinned and don't get a lot of sun during the day. Even when I'm outside in shorts and T-shirts I don't get very tan. Love the contrast of a raw big black cock in my white ass. I posted a picture in the cock in-ass thread. 

• Like 1