Racial preferences?

Racial Preference  

346 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cock to suck?

• Asian
    • Black
    • Latino
    • White
    • Makes no difference to me

As with a lot of guys, this pig enjoys all cocks. It has always said it's favorites are the ones that cum in it's mouth. That being said, if it had to choose, it would certainly choose black. It just loves those shiny black cocks. 

On 5/8/2023 at 5:25 PM, hotpussyboy said:

Yes I do. I prefer black cocks always. I love sucking black cocks and having black cocks penetrate my hot, horny pussy. I have 2 regular black guys whom I see 3 times a week and they love how well I treat their cocks. Send me a message - okay??

God I'd love to have two BBC 3 time's a week 😵

• Piggy 1

I love getting really high with a black man and then getting real fucking nasty . I luv to tongue fuck his ass for a long long time then spend the rest of the night and day doing everything with each other we can think of that gets our cocks hard and juicy. Then if he wants to (and of course he does...lol) he can sit on my face again while I make sure he goes home nice and clean.....:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 7:36 AM, Nutzdeez212 said:

As a Black feeder, I only let white fags suck me off. I've had a couple of Black guys suck my dick and Latino. Idk man something about it just doesn't sit right with me but white men sucking me off just feels right.

What about us younger Latinos that love sucking big cocks and love it.   

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love sucking off black men and prefer black if given the choice. I particularly enjoy being dominated by a well hung black man who talks nasty, humiliates me, and is rough and verbal with me. I've sucked a lot of men off and black men seem to have the right take charge attitude. They waste no time making it clear who is boss and what my place is in the dynamic. I'm In Los Angeles and would service any decently hung black guy and be his suck and rim slave! It turns me on just thinking about it!

Edited by spermlover
to add my thoughts
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The first cock that took my virginity was white. The first cock that took my neg virginity was black. Both close to the same size. The white cock is 9” the black cock is 10”. I think I lean towards black cock.  I find black men to be more driven in what they want and need from their bottom. I feel that I am more a traditionalist in my views of a bottoms role and black men seem to be more in line with that as well. 

• Like 1

Growing up as a middle class white guy in a white neighborhood I had very little exposure to other ethnicities. I ended up attending a high school which had a significant number of black guys and remember my first gym classes seeing other naked men for the first time. The variety was incredible. Some guys had yet to sprout hair and had tiny boy penises. Some guys already had thick bushes, hairy asses and were sprouting chest hair. Then were the black guys with their chocolate skin, nappy pubic hair and low hanging dicks. I so imagined how big they would get when hard. Being a white boy it was also somewhat [banned word]. 

When I got to college I saw my first hard black dick in person and it did not disappoint. I could barely get it in my mouth but I loved it and even remember the unique scent. Black men continued to turn me on and I would seek them out. Then one night in a public park I met an incredibly hot, passionate black man who fucked me while i was on my back in the woods legs up. He ended up pozzing me

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 8:36 AM, Nutzdeez212 said:

As a Black feeder, I only let white fags suck me off. I've had a couple of Black guys suck my dick and Latino. Idk man something about it just doesn't sit right with me but white men sucking me off just feels right.

Black cock is god

• Like 1