one bad shag, one good

Londonbear

Yesterday a guy on Growlr said he was a top who liked fucking bears, so he came over, he was short and arabic and pretty cute, but when we got down to it, he was just terrible at sex. Firstly he got lube everywhere, sure some of it went on my hole, but the rest went all over my back, in my hair, my beard, on my face..... which was about as sexy as a brick, he then had this way of hooking his feet around my legs while he fucked me. This would have been ok, if he had bothered to cut his toe nails, but as he had feet like talons, his nails dug into my calves and actually hurt.  and on top of that he took ages to cum. He got hard, then soft, then hard, then soft. all teh while he was enjoing himself and saying how horny it was, which it simply wasnt.  In any event, I have said I would take his load so I persevered until finally he shot in my ass. I then explained that he had basially burised and scatched and cut the back of my legs and that he should cut his toenails before he fucked anyone else and he left rather deflated. I did keep going and took his load but I really dont get it when guys are so unaware that the person they are fucking is really uncomfortable.

Today was much better, a guy who usually bottoms and works in an office a short bike ride from my house said he wanted to try topping, hes a hot furry business guy with a nice thick cock who fucked really well, shot a huge load and said thank you for my ass, and the shower and glass of water he had. He also fucked me anonand only got my name after he bred me which is always much hoter taking cum like that. This one ill ask back.

First Pic is bad shag

Second pic of hot business guy

Bad Fuck.jpg

Straight Bottom Fuck.jpg

• Like 1