Chubby in the woods

A couple of days ago I had a half day and typically girlfriend was home.

Popped into gaydar to check my messages and a guy I had been chatting to asked if I was free.  He lives in same town, really chubby, total bottom.

I was feeling so horny I was up for anything, so messaged him.  He said we could meet in local woods.  10 minutes later I am in the woods waiting.  After some messages so he could find me, we ended up in a quiet spot.  He was lovely and fat with the most effeminate voice.  I dropped my trousers and he was straight on his knees sucking me greedily. Wasn't the greatest at sucking, but he was so hungry for cock.

I pulled up his t-shirt which he took off.  He had a pair of massive gorgeous boobs, which I grabbed and sucked.  He dropped his jeans and started wanking his tiny cock.  I fingered him as I sucked his nipples and found him very wet.  I got him to suck my fingers clean which he loved.  He begged me to fuck him, so got him on his knees and pushed into his ass.  I pounded him for a few minutes, then got him to suck me clean which he did greedily.

I then said I wanted to breed his fat ass so he turned around again and I pushed in and pounded him hard and fast until I came deep in him.

Again I got him to suck me clean, he was covered in mess. He said thanks and I left. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1