What Kind of Man…

ErosWired

There’s a general public sense or opinion, I think, if you ask “What kind of man lets himself be fucked in the ass by total strangers in seedy hotel rooms?” That sense may not be as universal among men on this particular forum, but out there in the world, such a man is probably considered loose of morals, nasty, unclean, delf-disrespecting, of low self-worth, etc., a litany of derogatories that sometimes gets compiled into a single word like “slut”, “whore”, or something similar. I know this is the case because they sometimes tell me, straight up, what they think of me. If that is how some of the men who walk in the door to fuck me see me, I have no doubt that the majority who never would hold a similar view.

Aside from the “loose of morals” description, which is wholly subjective, none of it is actually true of me, and I am even a strongly moral person. But I know that there’s no way most people are ever going to think otherwise than that I’m a trashy, nasty whore because I service anonymous men. I can live with it.

I wonder, though, if there’s a corresponding view of “What kind of man” goes to a hotel room to fuck another man who’s a stranger to him? Even among the barebackers of this community there must be an opinion, because not everyone does this. In fact, from my experience I would venture to say that it’s a minority of Tops who actually have a) the inclination and b) the gumption to seek out an anonymous ass in a shady motel and breed it raw. There must be an impression of the kind of man that does this.

Given the general negative sense toward the bottoms lying there in the rooms, there has to be a view if such Tops that places a judgment on the fact that they’re fucking “trashy, nasty whores” in trashy, nasty places. I particularly wonder how they view themselves, especially the ones who make a point of telling the bottom what a trashy, nasty whore he is. If the ass is so disreputable and vile, why is he sticking his cock in it, and what does that tell him about himself?

Any thoughts on this?

As someone who has done both, and even before I had done it as a bottom, I considered myself a slut. To my mind, slut merely means promiscuous and uninhibited, nooral arguments aside. I do object to the word whore, since it is indictive of a financial transaction, and for whatever reason maintain a moral standard on paying or being paid for sex. So at least during the hookup, they aren't acting as a whore while they are with me. I have walked out on hookups, that have suggested a financial arrangement. Sex is not how I earn my income, and there is no way in hell I'm going to pay for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi @ErosWired! I think the expression that comes to my mind is, "...that it takes 'one' to know 'one'".

I am suggesting that whatever societal shade is thrown at anon bottoms should also reflect equally on the tops who seek them out. Maybe it does or doesn't exactly work out that way, but that's my two cents.

I simply call it supply finding it's demand. I have no moral objection to any of it. Sincerely, it's my preferred method for a fuck.

P.S. I agree with @NWUSHorny that sex is never about a financial transaction for me. It's where I also tend to draw a line...except for that one time as a desperate college student when I did try to pimp myself out (and unsuccessfully, I might add).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I do object to the word whore, since it is indictive of a financial transaction, and for whatever reason maintain a moral standard on paying or being paid for sex.

I personally agree, though I don’t judge a person who feels that he or she must, for whatever reason, sell his or her service; nor do I judge a person who pays for the service, as it’s one of the basic human needs and, frankly, some people find it very difficult to obtain any other way. The funny thing is, though I’ve been called a whore often enough by men fucking me, none of them has ever offered to pay anything, or even asked in advance whether there would be a charge - so I can only assume that the way they use it does not imply a monetary motive on my part, and they just mean it as a derogatory in other senses.

I just think it’s curious that while we have ‘slut’, ‘whore’, and other words that designate those who receive in this way, there isn’t a word for the men who breed them. ‘Slut’ can be applied either way, I suppose, but there’s no word that means “Top who fucks anonymous cumdumps in sketchy places”, such that one could say, “He’s a ________.”

• Upvote 2

I've heard promiscuous men of all sexual persuasions called, and have been called these a few times myself:

Horndog

Himbo

Man ho

Salty dog

Satyromaniac

Scamp

Personally I kind of like "salty dog," since I love dogpile group fucks.

• Like 1

Well, we are trashy. Were filthy. Probably plague rats. Disgusting, deviant, sex addicts, fucking in nasty piss soaked basements with all kinds of bodily fluids spilled on the floor, but exactly in what world does that make us the ones void of morality?

Our morals are different from those boring dregs that sit around thinking their body is some kind of a temple, and go so further as to preserve their pleasure organs for a jackass that wants to own their body and posses it for themself. What an egotistical way of thinking of the world. Nature demands we do what feels good, and if that be sharing our bodies for pleasure with as many mates as possible, then so be it. There is nothing wrong about it, so those that call us the deviants: theyre the ones that are missing out on the fruits of life, and I feel sad for them, and find that freight of thinking to be rather pathetic. theyll go their whole life to the end of it regretting that they could have indulged in so much and instead missed out on it all.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I personally agree, though I don’t judge a person who feels that he or she must, for whatever reason, sell his or her service; nor do I judge a person who pays for the service, as it’s one of the basic human needs and, frankly, some people find it very difficult to obtain any other way. The funny thing is, though I’ve been called a whore often enough by men fucking me, none of them has ever offered to pay anything, or even asked in advance whether there would be a charge - so I can only assume that the way they use it does not imply a monetary motive on my part, and they just mean it as a derogatory in other senses.

I just think it’s curious that while we have ‘slut’, ‘whore’, and other words that designate those who receive in this way, there isn’t a word for the men who breed them. ‘Slut’ can be applied either way, I suppose, but there’s no word that means “Top who fucks anonymous cumdumps in sketchy places”, such that one could say, “He’s a ________.”

its a patriarchal world so of course it has been normalized that the men whose role is typically to do the breeding are the normal ones, while they wish for those that they breed to be tight holes for them to break in themself because it means they dont feel theyre being compared to other men. its mans ego. particularly, the heterosexual archetypes of the world we have to live in.

On 5/9/2023 at 9:13 AM, ErosWired said:

Any thoughts on this?

I've written my perspective before on BZ, but it bears repeating: 

I simply adore cumdumps.  These are men who have done the introspection, come to their self-realization, done the work (or, in some cases, had it done to them), and arrived at their self-realized Truth.  I'd trust my wallet to a cumdump before I'd entrust it to some haughty, self-centered Top.  I know I'm in the minority on this particular thread, and I don't care.  

Without the dedication to their sublime calling, where would we Tops be?  Going hungry - that's where.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ErosWired said:

“Top who fucks anonymous cumdumps in sketchy places”, such that one could say, “He’s a ________.”

How about PIG ... it wouldn't be an insult to me.  I've been called a pig before - all I did was smile, nod, and keep on doing what I was doing.  "Sticks & Stones" - blah blah blah.

1 hour ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Our morals are different from those boring dregs that sit around thinking their body is some kind of a temple, and go so further as to preserve their pleasure organs for a jackass that wants to own their body and posses it for themself. What an egotistical way of thinking of the world. Nature demands we do what feels good, and if that be sharing our bodies for pleasure with as many mates as possible, then so be it. There is nothing wrong about it, so those that call us the deviants: theyre the ones that are missing out on the fruits of life, and I feel sad for them, and find that freight of thinking to be rather pathetic. theyll go their whole life to the end of it regretting that they could have indulged in so much and instead missed out on it all.

Agreed, 100%

3 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Well, we are trashy. Were filthy. Probably plague rats. Disgusting, deviant, sex addicts, fucking in nasty piss soaked basements with all kinds of bodily fluids spilled on the floor, but exactly in what world does that make us the ones void of morality?

The problem is a lot of these folks themselves are lying. Most of these “paragons of moral virtue” and doing the same the things in private they denounce publicly. Babies, STDs and they like don’t come out of nowhere. People are fucking. The world has just conditioned a lot of us to feel shame about it and lie about sex.

Women lie about sex for sympathy, especially a lot single mothers. Instead of telling everyone about their sexcapeds, they tell us they just happens to get pregnant the one time they’ve ever had sex with a guy who promised to marry them.

A lot of gay men envy and want to emulate these women, so they patten this behavior. 

We also have a lot of guys who just have low self esteem, and just play this mind game with themselves that they aren’t looking for sex. 

There is ask a generation of feminist who have told the world no man should be allowed to cum unless their is some woman who is extracting resources from it.

• Like 1

What kind of man is this?  A man who truly owns up to his sexual power, and we certainly need more of those out there.  

It's not a scene I do any longer, but am not ashamed of having done this in the past.  And I certainly don't take anything away from anyone who does it now - even if I'm not participating.  As long as you're approaching this from a healthy place mentally, by all means, be our guest.  Any haters out there are probably jealous of the fact that they secretly love the idea but are too repressed to own up to it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

What kind of man is this?  A man who truly owns up to his sexual power, and we certainly need more of those out there.  

It's not a scene I do any longer, but am not ashamed of having done this in the past.  And I certainly don't take anything away from anyone who does it now - even if I'm not participating.  As long as you're approaching this from a healthy place mentally, by all means, be our guest.  Any haters out there are probably jealous of the fact that they secretly love the idea but are too repressed to own up to it.

Plus it's hot as hell. I once screwed a guy in a really nasty place (sex club, piss on the floor, his face in the cold piss, you get the idea) and I gave a great performance. I came up him, like you do, and pulled out and began to go my separate way. He turned around, grabbed my dick and sucked it, whilst backing onto another guy, then when the other guy had come, slapped his face back in the cold stale piss and shoved my (now hard) dick back in him for sloppy... seconds? thirds? twentieths?

That remains one of the hottest sexual encounters I'd ever had. Yeah that guy was a fucking nasty trashy whore, but man I'd have married him.

I'd just own the label if I were you.

On 5/10/2023 at 9:30 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

We don’t all fit that description, or even close (I, for example, don’t fuck in piss-soaked basements and am not a sex addict by any measure) but the question you pose is valid nonetheless. Morality is a measure of values. An alternative morality is the obvious result of alternative values.

• Thanks 1