Ideas please

groupbttmboi

Im arranging a meet with a sub bttm guy. He wants to be "used" and "owned" but not given any guidance as to how exactly.

Please send me some ideas of what I could possibly do to him. 

Want him to remember this and beg for more. 

I've got two others lined up to breed him. But need general ideas of things I can make him do.

I've got rope! Collar and leash. 

Thanks 

I’m sorry to have to tell you that if you have to ask for ideas about how to dominate a submissive, you are not the person who should be doing this. The experience will almost certainly be a disappointing for him at some level. At worst, it could be risky.

The Domination/submission dynamic works when it works because two symbiotic psychologies enhance one another; the Dominant has an inner drive and desire to control, while the submissive has an inner need to feel powerless. If either drive is absent, the other drive has only its own energy to draw from, and it is seldom enough.

You are clearly not a Dominant, or you would know how to make this submissive feel used and owned without asking, and would relish the thought. You are also obviously not yourself a submissive, because if you were, you would have an innate understanding of what would make this submissive feel used and owned, and would not need to ask.

In my (considerable) experience, attempts by non-BDSM practitioners (referred to in the lifestyle as ‘vanillas’) to scene with those in the subculture rarely go well. The BDSM person can meet the vanilla on vanilla terms well enough, and have an acceptable non-BDSM scene, but it doesn’t work the other way.

If you have an interest in BDSM but are not experienced in it, I strongly recommend that you observe some scenes, and then participate at an entry level, before trying to organize anything, let alone set up a bespoke scene for an individual.

There are all manner of things that could go pear-shaped if you lure BDSM players to a scene knowing nothing about the standards, expectations, codes, and variations of practice (myriad) that they could bring with them, and if you can’t spell out, will assume.

A submissive is not just a bottom, and ‘subspace’ is a very real state of mind that a submissive can enter, and seeks too enter. When in that state, the submissive is acutely vulnerable, and inexperienced players can cause harm, and fail to provide the requisite aftercare.

If you are inexperienced, on no account should you place, or allow anyone to place, the submissive in bondage of any kind, for any duration whatsoever.

I urge you to consider whether you have the experience to provide the scene you propose, or whether it might be better to offer a more mainstream experience, at least until you have had a chance to become initiated into the lifestyle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

As a bottom, who loves being used, I can tell you, I like it rough.

With three guys you can start by each man forcing his cock down the bottoms throat, making him gag and choke on cock, and if you preper before time drink alot of water so you have a full bladder nothing better than being used as a urinal.

Then you start with fingering his hole whilst the others manhandle him with still making him suck cock.

Don't use lube use his salvia as lube when you start to fuck him, and don't be gentle. Remember the saying "Treat them mean keep the keen", probably why I keep returning for more.

Also remember his cock isn't a cock it's a clit and it there to be pulled, squeezed and hit.

On 5/19/2023 at 1:39 AM, groupbttmboi said:

Im arranging a meet with a sub bttm guy. He wants to be "used" and "owned" but not given any guidance as to how exactly.

While general terms like "Dom" and "sub" help us communicate a direction, they are too broad and undefined in their unpacked form.  

Personally, i do not see any relationship working, or approaching being a "relationship," without communication. As i see it, the D/s dynamic is about connecting needs/desire from two opposite poles.  Spend any amount of time with BDSM folk, and you'll see very quickly that there are myriad expressions of both Dominance and submission. 

You may connect to stuff like ropes and whips, he may want to dress like a French maid and clean your house. You may perceive him as having an asshole and cock to be caged, and he may see himself as having a clit and a pussy.  The list is as endless as are people... individuals.  

Again, just my views here, but i believe until the two of you communicate about how you each perceive and experience Dom/sub, you won't know where your needs/desires aline and the relationship will be generic at best. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/19/2023 at 4:39 AM, groupbttmboi said:

Please send me some ideas of what I could possibly do to him. 

Want him to remember this and beg for more. 

I've got two others lined up to breed him. But need general ideas of things I can make him do.

I've got rope! Collar and leash. 

I'm guessing that neither of you are experienced Leathermen, or observers of the Leather Ethic.  Thus, some foundational rules:

1.  The "negotiation" is paramount, and takes place only with you and the sub.  Once, I almost got ripped a new one here on BZ for suggesting meeting in a "neutral" location for the negotiation, for instance having lunch together at some cafe, which is entirely normal where I come from. It still makes me smile. The important thing isn't the location, it's the conversation/negotiation.  For a successful scene, each guy must say what he wants truthfully and fully, and share with the other what he wants (and equally important) does not want to happen.  A negotiation is as much a "meeting of the minds" as anything else, and crucial to the success of the scene.  It sounds like you may be a bit of a novice at arranging Bd/Sm scenes, so thanks for asking about these protocols.  Find out exactly what he means by "used".  I would suggest that Ownership is out of the question in an initial scene, and don't even attempt it during your first scene.  Ownership is serious business, and I'm guessing that neither of you know all that much about the other.  

2.  As the Dom in charge, it's your scene, and you transmit the agreed upon limits (arrived at during the negotiation between you and the sub only) to the to the other invitee's.  You must follow the agreed upon acts to the letter, and be present at all times.  The time for expansion of limits is after the initial scene, as an extension of the negotiation.  

3.  On the day/night of the scene, require his presence, and start the mindfuck well before the others are scheduled to arrive.  It sounds to me like he's a novice, and the more you can attune his mind not merely to bottoming, but to submission before the other attendees arrive, the better.  

4.  To the "rope" issue:  Make sure you have a sharp knife handy, in case the sub gets spooked.  I prefer a sailing knife, but anything that can cut the bonds quickly and efficiently will do.  Safety first.  Know your knotwork.  There are numerous kinds of knots that the bound guy cannot wriggle out of, but the Dom can release with one quick tug.  Look them up, and start with nautical knots.  

It sounds to me like the scene you're proposing is a Breeding event, with a little Bd thrown in to spice things up.  As the Dom, you are 100% responsible for the welfare of the sub, and his well-being is entirely in your hands.  Never ever allow a sub under your control to be injured or used in any way other than what is proscribed in the initial negotiation.  You, and no one else, are responsible for what does/does not happen, so plan the scene carefully.   A hot D/s scene can leave everyone involved grinning like a gang of Cheshire cats, sated and soaked in new, thrilling pleasures.  But it does take intensive advance-work.

If you'd like, you may message me (or any other experienced Leatherman on BZ, I'm sure) with any further questions. 

Good Luck !!! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/20/2023 at 2:03 PM, hntnhole said:

I'm guessing that neither of you are experienced Leathermen, or observers of the Leather Ethic.  Thus, some foundational rules:

1.  The "negotiation" is paramount, and takes place only with you and the sub.  Once, I almost got ripped a new one here on BZ for suggesting meeting in a "neutral" location for the negotiation, for instance having lunch together at some cafe, which is entirely normal where I come from. It still makes me smile. The important thing isn't the location, it's the conversation/negotiation.  For a successful scene, each guy must say what he wants truthfully and fully, and share with the other what he wants (and equally important) does not want to happen.  A negotiation is as much a "meeting of the minds" as anything else, and crucial to the success of the scene.  It sounds like you may be a bit of a novice at arranging Bd/Sm scenes, so thanks for asking about these protocols.  Find out exactly what he means by "used".  I would suggest that Ownership is out of the question in an initial scene, and don't even attempt it during your first scene.  Ownership is serious business, and I'm guessing that neither of you know all that much about the other.  

2.  As the Dom in charge, it's your scene, and you transmit the agreed upon limits (arrived at during the negotiation between you and the sub only) to the to the other invitee's.  You must follow the agreed upon acts to the letter, and be present at all times.  The time for expansion of limits is after the initial scene, as an extension of the negotiation.  

3.  On the day/night of the scene, require his presence, and start the mindfuck well before the others are scheduled to arrive.  It sounds to me like he's a novice, and the more you can attune his mind not merely to bottoming, but to submission before the other attendees arrive, the better.  

4.  To the "rope" issue:  Make sure you have a sharp knife handy, in case the sub gets spooked.  I prefer a sailing knife, but anything that can cut the bonds quickly and efficiently will do.  Safety first.  Know your knotwork.  There are numerous kinds of knots that the bound guy cannot wriggle out of, but the Dom can release with one quick tug.  Look them up, and start with nautical knots.  

It sounds to me like the scene you're proposing is a Breeding event, with a little Bd thrown in to spice things up.  As the Dom, you are 100% responsible for the welfare of the sub, and his well-being is entirely in your hands.  Never ever allow a sub under your control to be injured or used in any way other than what is proscribed in the initial negotiation.  You, and no one else, are responsible for what does/does not happen, so plan the scene carefully.   A hot D/s scene can leave everyone involved grinning like a gang of Cheshire cats, sated and soaked in new, thrilling pleasures.  But it does take intensive advance-work.

If you'd like, you may message me (or any other experienced Leatherman on BZ, I'm sure) with any further questions. 

Good Luck !!! 

Fuck, this is so hot, wish hntnhole would knot me up, forget the knife 🔪 , unless you are going to use it on me💧👄💧