Were you born a cocksucker? Or made one?

Born a cocksucker?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. How did you become a cocksucker?

• I was born a cocksucker.
    • Being forced to suck cock turned me into a cocksucker.
    • I didn't want to suck cock, but I was seduced/tricked into becoming a cocksucker.
    • Sucking cock never interested me until curiosity led me to become a cocksucker.

1 hour ago, Willing said:

I was made to suck my 13 year old friend after church on Sundays when I was 8.  😵

For answering this question the admin gave me a point/ warning about pedo crap, ,,  if you don't want a answer,  don't ask. I was being honest. 🤷‍♂️

I do believe that we're "born" to one inclination or the other (gay vs straight), but I wonder if the 'inborn" bent is so discriminating.  I think that preference is developed as we mature, find our bearings, and then figure out we're more inclined to either T or b, or completely versatile.  

In Jr. High the swimming class (compulsory) was held in-the-flesh - no suits.  I do remember envying some guys that were more 'mature' than I was, but I learned a little later than it's more the genetics than anything else. 

I did manage to "catch up' by high school, though.  I distinctly remember a girl in history class that sat in a nearby desk, who said "I dig your hairy legs !!!"  Then she laughed and said "you're blushing". 

I don't quite remember when virtually all of that leg-hair disappeared though ☹️

I had zero interest, but I was cajoled/coerced to reciprocate for the sucking that I had received. 

Over time I got into it and loved to suck young cocks.

On 7/28/2024 at 4:46 AM, suolsu said:

I think I'm both. The older boys showed me, from then on I knew I was born for this.

this. 

some guys seem to just look at me and automatically see a born faggot primed for service. i was somewhat surprised when the first guy made me his bitch, but also surprised how much it felt like coming home. he was my age, possibly even younger (we were teens) but way more experienced and tuned in than i was, all steeped in virgin denial 

so it's really more they used making me suck cock as a way to realize this is who i really was,  if that makes sense 

On 5/21/2023 at 5:06 PM, blackfeeder said:

You're a cocksucker. How did you become one?

7f2241fe94b44fb942c84ea5e9615d22d7572307680d152068968ec5a6646df1_1.jpg

I am sure I was wired in the head to be a cocksucker.  I was lucky to have a friend my age with older brothers to teach me.  I am fortunate to learn young