Were you born a bottom? Or made one?

blackfeeder

How did you become a bottom?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. How did you become a bottom?

• I was born a bottom.
    • Being forced to take cock in my ass turned me into a bottom.
    • I didn't want to get fucked, but I was seduced/tricked into becoming a bottom.
    • Getting fucked in the ass never interested me until curiosity led me to become a bottom.

Made this way. Was a frustrated hubby that never got enough. Started going to ABS, which led to getting head. On a business trip to Kansas City I was hit on by a young Black stud, who I sucked on. He came quick, and was really into it. The Top enthusiasm got me searching for more. First at cruising spots like OKC Habana, then baths. Now I only bottom, and am an enthusiastic Jack of Spades. My first spontaneous, no touch orgasm from having my prostrate massaged by a BBC turned me for good. Now a dedicated pig that travels for anonymous kink.

I believe I am born to be a bottom. I feel very proud of my role as a bottom because without me men would not be getting the sexual pleasure they deserve. 

Since my childhood I was always caring and obessesive about cleanliness and arrangements. I started developing feminine traits and exploring myself accordingly. I was 11 years old when I started growing body hair and pubes and since I have always kept my body smooth. My step brother was the first to give me a taste of his cock at 12 years although I had already started living in the fantasy of becoming someone's wife. He actually took my virginity when I was 12 and 1/2 years and luckily I actually got a wet orgasm. My cum dripped out for the first time when my stepbrother was having his time with my body. Eventually our secret was out to my stepfather when I was 15 years old. By now my mother was divorced from my stepfather. He offered to pay for my university which I was excited about but didn't know that in return I would become his bitch. I was not only in my stepbrother bed but also my stepfather's bed. I was shared with my stepbrother's jock friends and my stepfather's trucker friends. Looking back I am happy with my experiences because my fantasy became a reality. I felt proud that men need me for their sex. I feel like in a position of sexual power thinking how frustrated men would be had there not been a bottom like me. I used to be so satisfied with sex that I was able to concentrate and pass engineering with honors to Eventually get a PhD in electrical engineering. Although I am very straight acting I am still a woman  at heart and can be a real slut in bed. 

On 1/17/2024 at 12:29 AM, PozFunBER said:

Born bottom… I mean look at that cunt ☣️😈

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Yeah, I definitely see what you are talking about. You were born to take dicks with an ass like that.

On 1/30/2024 at 1:00 PM, Lkn4Blk said:

Made this way. Was a frustrated hubby that never got enough. Started going to ABS, which led to getting head. On a business trip to Kansas City I was hit on by a young Black stud, who I sucked on. He came quick, and was really into it. The Top enthusiasm got me searching for more. First at cruising spots like OKC Habana, then baths. Now I only bottom, and am an enthusiastic Jack of Spades. My first spontaneous, no touch orgasm from having my prostrate massaged by a BBC turned me for good. Now a dedicated pig that travels for anonymous kink.

What was the name of the place in KC that you hooked up with the BBC stud?

On 1/30/2024 at 1:54 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

I believe I am born to be a bottom. I feel very proud of my role as a bottom because without me men would not be getting the sexual pleasure they deserve. 

Since my childhood I was always caring and obessesive about cleanliness and arrangements. I started developing feminine traits and exploring myself accordingly. I was 11 years old when I started growing body hair and pubes and since I have always kept my body smooth. My step brother was the first to give me a taste of his cock at 12 years although I had already started living in the fantasy of becoming someone's wife. He actually took my virginity when I was 12 and 1/2 years and luckily I actually got a wet orgasm. My cum dripped out for the first time when my stepbrother was having his time with my body. Eventually our secret was out to my stepfather when I was 15 years old. By now my mother was divorced from my stepfather. He offered to pay for my university which I was excited about but didn't know that in return I would become his bitch. I was not only in my stepbrother bed but also my stepfather's bed. I was shared with my stepbrother's jock friends and my stepfather's trucker friends. Looking back I am happy with my experiences because my fantasy became a reality. I felt proud that men need me for their sex. I feel like in a position of sexual power thinking how frustrated men would be had there not been a bottom like me. I used to be so satisfied with sex that I was able to concentrate and pass engineering with honors to Eventually get a PhD in electrical engineering. Although I am very straight acting I am still a woman  at heart and can be a real slut in bed. 

That’s soo beautiful that you had your very first cum leak while your brother was fucking you like the bottom you were born to be and that you were able to serve soo many men and have that close bond with your stepfather.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yes for me it was an age thing.   When I was young I liked older dominant men.  Loved to get fucked.   As I reached mid 30s I was more versatile, depended on the guy I hooked up with.   As I am now 50+ I mainly fuck younger guys.  So to answer the question,  I was born to move from Bottom to Top as I aged.

I was born to be a bottom bitch. I have been more into feminine roles/traits.  I hated have muscle toned body and all of the puberty of male characteristics. 

I prefer to spread my legs to any men that fancy me. I hate to penetrate. 

I was definitely born this way. I have always desired men. All men (especially breeders). If a guy just wants to use me to quickly satisfy his carnal urge to spread his seed. I want to be there to receive his erection and the discharge of his orgasm balls deep. Ultimately, it is what I crave the most.

I remember having dreams about getting fucked well before I even understood that I was gay. Even when the thought that I might be gay scared me, the thought of getting fucked still sounded so hot. 

My first anal orgasm was when I realized without a doubt that I’m 100% bottom. I’m able to bust a hands-free nut 99% of the time. That has pretty much convinced me I was born to bottom. 

I gradually developed into the cum slut I've become today. At first, it was just receiving oral from guys, but then progressed to me being curious about bottoming. Had a couple of rough play times, but thankful I stuck with it. I can say that I really fell in love with bottoming after meeting a BLC top. He fucked and bred me so good. I actually miss him and his cock.