Bait and switch forces my hand.

PigBoyDallas

I was out on my morning walk/jog/run this morning and super horny so I had Grindr going and was soon talking with a couple guys. One was nearby at the Toyota dealer getting his oil changed. A cute 29 year old stocky Latino guy who looked younger than that. He sent a cock picture showing a pretty thick and long uncut cock with a curve. I loved that his profile said he barebacked and was verse and he was pretty clear he wanted to fuck me, but needed me to pick him up to do it. I told him I was sweaty and needed to shower, but he told me was cool if I was sweaty and wanted to do this quick. I went back to my house quick, jumped in my truck and went over to pick him up. In person he was even hotter and had a butch voice too. I'd told him there were places nearby we could park and fuck that were safe and we headed to one and parked. We both stripped down and i got down to start sucking his cock and was loving it. He was already throwing off a lot of precum and I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me. He told me he was getting close and I got up to straddle his cock and lower my ass down on it. I'd got his cock head in my ass when he asked me if I had a condom. I told him I didn't but I was cool for  taking him raw. He told me he couldn't do that as it was too risky and said we needed to go get condoms. By now I had his whole cock in me and was stunned as he didn't seem to mind being in me raw and his profile said bareback. I was about to call him out on it, but instead started riding him saying it was cool, we could start out raw and he could pull out to cum. It was clear from his case he was enjoying it but said "No bro, we need to go get some. There's a CVS nearby." I kept riding his cock and he again said to stop and that we needed to get condoms. I was tempted to push it but decided against it. I got off his cock sad about having to do that and put my shorts back on and told him to leave his pants off so I could stroke his cock as I drove.

It wasn't far to the CVS and I went in to get some condoms. I like smirking at the cashier on the way out as it looks like I'm getting some, but in reality I'm gonna get it in the ass like the pig I am. I have a pen knife in my pocket and pulled out one of the condoms and nicked it with the tip of the pen knife so I knew it would fail once he started fucking me and put it back in the box so I would know to grab it for him. I got back in the truck and we drove back to the spot, me jerking his cock as we did. He thanked me for getting and said it would be better for both of us if he wrapped. We parked again and I grabbed the right condom out of the packet, pulled my shorts off and opened the condom and put it on him. I grabbed some lube out of the glove box as I knew I would need iot to take a wrapped cock and then started easing my ass down on his cock. His cock felt even bigger and more painful with the condom on it, but I knew the condom would fail and I'd get his load anyhow. I was riding him extra vigorously and being verbal hoping that would tear the condom more. He liked that I was so into getting fucked and me telling him how good his cock felt in me. He let loose with a loud groan and I knew he'd cum inside me even if he didn't know that. I slowed my riding him and eased my ass off his cock, quickly pulling the condom off his dick, putting down the window and tossing it out.It was pretty clearly torn so most of his load was inside me and I put the window back up. He'd been stroking my cock and admitted he doesn't normally bottom but wanted me to fuck him, but that I had to wrap to do it. Talk about a boner killer. I got hard and wrapped to fuck this stud but just could not stay hard enough to get to an orgasm. I'd pull out, pull of the condom and jerk a bit, put it back on and try some more. I knew if I was barebacking him I'd have no problem and would have blasted a satisfying load deep inside him. I kept trying and then the condom slipped off my cock and suddenly I was fucking him bare. I know I should have told him rather than being a dick, but wanted release and so I kept fucking him saying nothing now that I was rock hard. He had his back to me and wasn't one of those condom Nazis constantly checking to make sure I still have the condom on. I shot a massive load inside of him and kept stroking, hoping to pump another one inside him. I was surprised he hadn't realized I was now rawdogging him but he said nothing or didn't realize it. I was so turned on it took little for me to bust another load inside him.

As I slid out I knew I'd have to fake surprise that the condom came off and did a good job, apologizing profusely. He was kinda dumb like he didn't comprehend, so I explained it slid off as I was pulling out, which he fell for. He still didn't seem to be grasping it and I wasn't about to go into more detail and started putting my clothes back on. I figured I better drop him back before he figures it out and possibly gets mad/angry that he's got my loads in his ass. As hot as he was and how bad I'd love to take his dick again, that he wanted it safe was tiring and not worth it. I'd got his load which is what I really wanted, and that I got to dump my loads inside him was an added bonus. I was still kind of pissed he lures people in posting he wants bareback but then does a bait and switch. I dropped him off and neither of us said anything to each other. Eventually he'll the condom is still in his ass along with my cum and he'll probably be pissed.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I was out on my morning walk/jog/run this morning and super horny so I had Grindr going and was soon talking with a couple guys. One was nearby at the Toyota dealer getting his oil changed. A cute 29 year old stocky Latino guy who looked younger than that. He sent a cock picture showing a pretty thick and long uncut cock with a curve. I loved that his profile said he barebacked and was verse and he was pretty clear he wanted to fuck me, but needed me to pick him up to do it. I told him I was sweaty and needed to shower, but he told me was cool if I was sweaty and wanted to do this quick. I went back to my house quick, jumped in my truck and went over to pick him up. In person he was even hotter and had a butch voice too. I'd told him there were places nearby we could park and fuck that were safe and we headed to one and parked. We both stripped down and i got down to start sucking his cock and was loving it. He was already throwing off a lot of precum and I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me. He told me he was getting close and I got up to straddle his cock and lower my ass down on it. I'd got his cock head in my ass when he asked me if I had a condom. I told him I didn't but I was cool for  taking him raw. He told me he couldn't do that as it was too risky and said we needed to go get condoms. By now I had his whole cock in me and was stunned as he didn't seem to mind being in me raw and his profile said bareback. I was about to call him out on it, but instead started riding him saying it was cool, we could start out raw and he could pull out to cum. It was clear from his case he was enjoying it but said "No bro, we need to go get some. There's a CVS nearby." I kept riding his cock and he again said to stop and that we needed to get condoms. I was tempted to push it but decided against it. I got off his cock sad about having to do that and put my shorts back on and told him to leave his pants off so I could stroke his cock as I drove.

It wasn't far to the CVS and I went in to get some condoms. I like smirking at the cashier on the way out as it looks like I'm getting some, but in reality I'm gonna get it in the ass like the pig I am. I have a pen knife in my pocket and pulled out one of the condoms and nicked it with the tip of the pen knife so I knew it would fail once he started fucking me and put it back in the box so I would know to grab it for him. I got back in the truck and we drove back to the spot, me jerking his cock as we did. He thanked me for getting and said it would be better for both of us if he wrapped. We parked again and I grabbed the right condom out of the packet, pulled my shorts off and opened the condom and put it on him. I grabbed some lube out of the glove box as I knew I would need iot to take a wrapped cock and then started easing my ass down on his cock. His cock felt even bigger and more painful with the condom on it, but I knew the condom would fail and I'd get his load anyhow. I was riding him extra vigorously and being verbal hoping that would tear the condom more. He liked that I was so into getting fucked and me telling him how good his cock felt in me. He let loose with a loud groan and I knew he'd cum inside me even if he didn't know that. I slowed my riding him and eased my ass off his cock, quickly pulling the condom off his dick, putting down the window and tossing it out.It was pretty clearly torn so most of his load was inside me and I put the window back up. He'd been stroking my cock and admitted he doesn't normally bottom but wanted me to fuck him, but that I had to wrap to do it. Talk about a boner killer. I got hard and wrapped to fuck this stud but just could not stay hard enough to get to an orgasm. I'd pull out, pull of the condom and jerk a bit, put it back on and try some more. I knew if I was barebacking him I'd have no problem and would have blasted a satisfying load deep inside him. I kept trying and then the condom slipped off my cock and suddenly I was fucking him bare. I know I should have told him rather than being a dick, but wanted release and so I kept fucking him saying nothing now that I was rock hard. He had his back to me and wasn't one of those condom Nazis constantly checking to make sure I still have the condom on. I shot a massive load inside of him and kept stroking, hoping to pump another one inside him. I was surprised he hadn't realized I was now rawdogging him but he said nothing or didn't realize it. I was so turned on it took little for me to bust another load inside him.

As I slid out I knew I'd have to fake surprise that the condom came off and did a good job, apologizing profusely. He was kinda dumb like he didn't comprehend, so I explained it slid off as I was pulling out, which he fell for. He still didn't seem to be grasping it and I wasn't about to go into more detail and started putting my clothes back on. I figured I better drop him back before he figures it out and possibly gets mad/angry that he's got my loads in his ass. As hot as he was and how bad I'd love to take his dick again, that he wanted it safe was tiring and not worth it. I'd got his load which is what I really wanted, and that I got to dump my loads inside him was an added bonus. I was still kind of pissed he lures people in posting he wants bareback but then does a bait and switch. I dropped him off and neither of us said anything to each other. Eventually he'll the condom is still in his ass along with my cum and he'll probably be pissed.

Its fun getting the condom out when its pushed in deep. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Its fun getting the condom out when its pushed in deep. 

Dirty lying bitch served it. Hope it was good and stuck up in there. In fairness I've had that happen before...usually from dumbass boys I wanted to bareback me anyhow. I don't care. I got their loads...

3 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Dirty lying bitch served it. Hope it was good and stuck up in there. In fairness I've had that happen before...usually from dumbass boys I wanted to bareback me anyhow. I don't care. I got their loads...

Lol... 

When that happened i made the top dig it out of my hole.. I know he did it on purpose.  It was actually loved it. It took him a while to get it out with his fingers.

4 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Lol... 

When that happened i made the top dig it out of my hole.. I know he did it on purpose.  It was actually loved it. It took him a while to get it out with his fingers.

I hope he either was oblivious, or back at the dealership trying desperately to finger it out of his ass. It didn't matter dude...my cum was pumped DEEP inside you!

Very hot!  I had a guy lose the condom inside me when he was fucking me one time.  He asked if I had any condoms he could use. I told him I didn’t and he looked really disappointed. I asked him if he really needed one, and his face lit up.  Then he confirmed that I was telling him he didn’t need a condom and could keep going.  He stayed a while and gave me three loads 😉