Do you remember your FIRST load?

Bbikercub

On 7/30/2023 at 11:20 AM, Faggotpozchaser said:

16 in a glory hole his was older insta cumdump ever since 

IMG_0470.jpeg

That's so hot, should have holes in the wall so he can reach through and hold you against the wall and fuck like a beast 👿

was in italy in a bathhouse's steamroom - this guy just backed his hole on to my bare cock. It was so good. Later that year in denver at bathhouse i was on a bench with my legs up and guy fucked me - when he left my hole was leaking cum - i knew condoms would never be for me after that moment

• Piggy 1

Yes, I can still remember. 

I met this white guy on xtube. I wanted to collaborate with him. We met. I was beyond nervous. But I thought he was good looking. He as very tall and athletically build for his age. He has a nice dick. 8 or 9 inch. Size of my wrist. BIG balls. I was mesmerized of his ball sack. 

I remember being in pain a lot. He made me cum without touching myself, despite being in pain from deep penetration. I wish to find a top like him. Big cock and BIG massive nut sack.

• Piggy 1