Sexcation recommendations for 2023

lecheroxxl

On 6/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, Leather69 said:

Cast your ambitions a bit further... Folsom in Barelin

I have been to Berlin already twice this year. Highly recommend it too. Even know several tops who breed my ass regularly there. I didn't suggest Berlin earlier because the OP seemed to solicit ideas in the Americas. But if Europe is an option, do you know where I was recently bred a lot? Budapest. Who knew? Guys are asking when I'm coming back!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bbzh said:

I have been to Berlin already twice this year. Highly recommend it too. Even know several tops who breed my ass regularly there. I didn't suggest Berlin earlier because the OP seemed to solicit ideas in the Americas. But if Europe is an option, do you know where I was recently bred a lot? Budapest. Who knew? Guys are asking when I'm coming back!!!

Filthy fuckers in Budapest!! And the bottoms are hot too!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BreederDaddy99UK said:

Filthy fuckers in Budapest!! And the bottoms are hot too!

Makes me wonder how the Ukrainian boys are doing these days ... sitting in their trenches, waiting for the Spring-cum-Summer offensive to begin ... 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2023 at 1:04 PM, bbzh said:

Is Folsom in Berlin better than the one in San Francisco?

On 6/11/2023 at 6:55 PM, lecheroxxl said:

Is Folsom in Berlin better than the one in San Francisco?

Having been to both a number of times, I can honestly unequivocally say that Berlin is the hottest fucktown I've ever been to. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading for Palm Springs and LA the 1st week of July, which are always good for me. I should be able to hit 2 CumUnion parties and a couple other orgies that have always been good for me. Plus I'm hoping to get to have sex in several other situations that I can't seem to achieve with any regularity in Portland.

• Like 1