Divorce?

Yes after my wife found out I was having sex with this guy at work he started to flirt with me one day and took me out for drinks and he did me after and started me bare backing and I started to date him and he became my boyfriend and he converted me after he seroconverted and my wife divorced me soon after that and I came out as gay and 

• Like 3

Divorced ... she knew I liked men when we met and married ... then I started to crave bareback fucking and cum ... a coworker of hers helped bring me out of the closet and have been happy ever since .. I love cocks and cum and don't care who knows ... and loved telling her I was a cum slut .....

• Like 3

On 6/5/2023 at 5:48 AM, Explorer10cs said:

We are all cocksuckers..I bet some of us want and need a dick in our moth daily….some of us are gay some married . Any married cocksuckers divorce their wife to suck cock full time? And were you happier ? 

Why get divorced? Just suck cock while you’re married. As I’ve been doing. 

• Like 2

Mine cucked me and got a long term bf about 10 years ago. Was going to divorce me then but pulled back (money/real estate etc). I liked to watch her fuck others but I never touched that or any other pussy after that. Have done tons of dicks and been barebacking as well. I wish we had split then and I'm still considering it now. The whole idea of it scares me and also makes me hard as a rock.

Married still wife loves to see me take bb dick and she does the same we are both bi swingers we will have sex with anyone bb as it’s more fun yes she get more dock than me even guys off fab guys want her more than me I guess some men and women don’t like the fact I am disabled and have a stoma and a catheter it puts some people off me 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 6:45 AM, dji101568 said:

Divorced ... she knew I liked men when we met and married ... then I started to crave bareback fucking and cum ... a coworker of hers helped bring me out of the closet and have been happy ever since .. I love cocks and cum and don't care who knows ... and loved telling her I was a cum slut .....

Wow. What did she say about you being a cum slut? I can’t imagine the conversation