Any other cumdumps slowed down during pandemic and …

dadbodcumdump

Find it a little difficult to get back to pre-pandemic in being a well-used cumdump?

I lost a bit of my cumdump mojo over pandemic. Gained a little weight but that won’t stop me from making my holes available for breeding. 
I will take all loads now. 
Hope other cumdumps are getting seeded5A888F52-444C-4B65-887F-AD27B287AB65.thumb.jpeg.4d6d340810a53dc0026d0e67fe5ef383.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Shut myself down in 2020.

Full blown whore again since early 2021. Was actually surprised how many dudes were eager and ready to blast their load down a throat or up a hole. Was like getting back on a bicycle.

8 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I didn't have sex during lockdowns, but since then I have really stepped things up, becoming a total cumdump and also taking all loads. I can't get enough of them. 

10 minutes ago, CumdumpDad said:

Shut myself down in 2020.

Full blown whore again since early 2021. Was actually surprised how many dudes were eager and ready to blast their load down a throat or up a hole. Was like getting back on a bicycle.

At the beginning of this year I just decided to throw away any remaining inhibitions. No regrets!

• Like 2

Can't say I'm really a "cumdump* but hell, If I have guy continually hitting me up to breed me, i wouldn't say no. 

But even now, the amp not of guys contacting me is far less than what is what before the pandemic and even in the early stages of it. 

Seems like it's getting a bit better, but where I am at, rent is so high, not all guys can host due to having roommates, etc for whatever reason 

• Upvote 1

i just went from penis to toys and when the pandemic ended I was back in the baths and sex events nd sex resorts with a vengeance getting my fat cock milked and my slack ass stuffed to the max. If anything, the sexual deprivation of the pandemic made me even hungrier when everything did resume.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Just like @MuscledHorse I went from cock to toys for 2020 and 2021. In 2022 I went mad visiting saunas and clubs, Hampstead Heath, gay dogging spots around Bath/Bristol and have been getting royally fucked ever since. 

• 3 weeks later...

The pandemic definitely slowed things down especially in the beginning but with in a few months people including me we’re definitely getting restless. Although there was no kissing and some wore masks I was still fucking and taking any load I could to try and quench the slut fire within. It only made the cravings stronger and hotter. 

• Piggy 1

I did fuck and take a few loads during the lockdown, but not nearly as many times as I did in the year prior. After the vaccine, I went wild, and luckily there seemed to be pent up demand to tuck in Portland and there was more sex during the 1st 6 months than at any time I've lived here, quite possibly more than the other 15 and a half years combined. Unfortunately after the 1st 6 months things started tapering off and when monkeepox  hit thing returned to normal. Since I haven't been traveling much in the last year it has been exceptionally slow for me. Currently I'm on sexcation in Palm Springs, and have slept with empty balls and a cum filled hole 5 nights in a row. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/15/2023 at 1:13 PM, dadbodcumdump said:

Find it a little difficult to get back to pre-pandemic in being a well-used cumdump?

I lost a bit of my cumdump mojo over pandemic. Gained a little weight but that won’t stop me from making my holes available for breeding. 
I will take all loads now. 
Hope other cumdumps are getting seeded5A888F52-444C-4B65-887F-AD27B287AB65.thumb.jpeg.4d6d340810a53dc0026d0e67fe5ef383.jpeg

I spent most of the lockdown with the same three guys and became very attached to all of them. I ended up in a relationship with one of them, and he shared me with his roommates even after lockdown ended. We opened the relationship once things started to ease with restrictions and he started sharing me with his boys. The first time I hooked up with out him, I was a little bit sad. I know it sounds weird, but it reminded me of starting at a new school and feeling lost.

It took me a little more time to find my stride but once I did, things felt like they went back to normal.

I turned off only during the first wave (2020.03-06.). Since then I have been having sex without interruption (except when I had to because of my STDs). Of course for more than a year the only option for wex was hookups. I had some regular fbs and I fucked with them during the lockdowns 

• Upvote 1