Which is hotter: Open relationships/cuckolding or cheating?

On 6/25/2023 at 7:47 AM, Tsjul said:

I think both are fun, I had one monogamous relationship and two open relationships, I am bottom and my exes were versatiles, so they used to arrange threesomes and moresomes, one of them loved watching me getting used by strangers. 

That's fucking amazing. What a high you must have been on. Can you tell me more details about your hot experiences?

• Like 1

On 6/25/2023 at 9:05 AM, Luxbrit said:

I would prefer an open relationship.

although cheating is a fantasy for many, I think in the real world it’s not practical if you are generally looking to find a partner ( and stay with them lol )

And plus I want my partner to whore me out 😇

Hot man! Have you been whored out before by a b/f?

On 6/25/2023 at 10:01 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I’ve fucked with attached guys for a long time. Lots of regulars. Open is fine, but cheating and sending them home to their partners is definitely more of a turn on from my end. Always hoping their partner will fuck them and suspect there’s a load in there already. 

for myself, the older I get I fantasize about a cuckold relationship. I’m the cuck. I score a younger, hotter, hornier bf. I bring plenty to the table, but we both know he’s hot AF and slutty.  We try monagamy for a few weeks but he’s already cheating and it’s not very discreet. A couple more weeks and he’s arranging hookups on his phone and not even hiding it. First he’s heading out to fuck, then I get him to agree to have guys come over. I start out thinking it’ll turn into a 3way or 4 with another couple, but sometimes he takes them straight to our room and leaves me out. The lucky times they fuck on the couch and I get to watch. The REALLY lucky times my bf will fuck me AFTER the other stud breeds and leaves him with blue balls. I get to felch the studs cum from his ass for my bf to use as lube to fuck me. 
no matter what I always know my place and know I’m lucky to have this stud bf  I feel like a good cuck just writing that 😜

Omg, your description is blazing hot & the part: "felch the studs cum from his ass for my bf to use as lube to fuck me" is euphoric. That mix of jealousy & lust is potent.

• Like 1

I have an open relationship w/ my husband of 27 years and our boyfriend of 10 — but cheating is the HOTTEST. Even within the open parameters, I find that cheating or having secret rendezvous can really be delicious — the risk, the pushing limits and having something that no one else knows about is so sexy and hot — even if we eventually share.

I've only been with one guy long term and I found out he was cheating about 6 months in. His passcode to his electronic lock for his door was the same one on his phone. I really didn't think he was doing anything because he was actually a sweet guy but grindr renamed to another app. I opened it and read for like 20 minutes before I felt nervous he would wake up and walk into the room. It was so hot reading everything. He didn't seem to hook up with most guys but a couple he had definitely played with.

So I went on sniffies and found a guy to fuck me bb within 2 hours. It was an insanely hot fuck, i kinda felt high the entire night ever since reading the messages.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Cheating implies the concept of monogamy, which for me is ridiculous. I expect men to be men, fucking freely and openly. My open relationships have been those where I am whored out. I knew I was loved because my partner put the effort into having random men cum up in me. In subsequent relationships I was able to teach my partners how to whore me out and let them discover how doing so makes their role in the relationship more fulfilling.

• Like 1

I had the opportunity recently to reconnect with an old friend that had moved away. He is married and I have also known his husband for many years.  I have never done anything with either of them sexually but as a whore bottom I wouldn’t say no. When we started talking we got into a long conversation about relationship do’s and don’t’s. My friend chuck whom I have the long relationship is a dom and his husband is very sub. He told me that when they first got married his sub was always cheating behind his back because he was not getting what he needed at home. They came to an agreement that they could each do whatever they needed to keep their sexual needs met. Over time they grew tired of random hook ups and started cuck play. They enjoy it much better. Of course this is all a lead in to my dom friend breeding me while his husband watched. It was hot for me. My friend surprised me was a big girthy cock and treated me like the cum dump I am. It was a win win for everyone.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

I think all 3 are hot personally but cheating is definitely the hottest since there is a risk involved.

cuck hold would be my least favorite I’ve fucked with a few guys that were into it with their partners and it was fun but a little plain for my taste. 

open relationship is fun if you both really into it maybe find others to fuck up your partner or set up group fucks together but usually one gets jealous.

Now cheating is really hot and wild. Fucking around getting fucked or fucking with strangers then going home and acting like all is fine. Next day you or there at it again. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

If a man is willing to cheat, then the person he's cheating on is already an afterthought and deserves to know.  I've never been into cuckolding.  I do not have anonymous sex.  I know, not very exciting.  But I have long term Tops who enjoy fucking and breeding me.  I'm growing old having survived the horror of catching HIV or AIDS.  My friends are kind and supportive.  I retired happy and self-sufficient.  My dick still gets hard and my cum is still thick and copious. Sex isn't and has never been the center of my universe.  Sex remains remains fun and entertaining.  

Edited by downtownswallow

Oh so monogamy is possible?  Especially from the guys who post on this Forum?

Wow, I thought I had seen it all when that UFO landed in my back yard and the martians asked me I wanted to update my pics for some of my hook up sites.

Apparently now, monogamy is the next best thing coming to members of BZ.

Sorry for being so jaded, it's been a long day.....

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

As hot as the cheating fantasy is! The actual act can cause catastrophic damage!

If you have to cheat to get what you want/need, you best be breaking up, cause this is not the right relationship for you!

Find a partner you can fuck around with and without!

My boy and I have been open for the last 7 years now, and it keeps pushing our relationship to a new level!

19 hours ago, ChargedLoadLover said:

Cheating implies the concept of monogamy

Not necessarily. Cheating is, by definition, the breaking of a rule or rules. One can have an open (ie non-monogamous) relationship that nonetheless has rules, and breaking those rules is just as much cheating.

For instance: a couple might be open but agree to one or more of the following:

--Never with someone we're already friends with;
--Never in our own bed, which is just for us;
--Never here in our hometown, but only when traveling;
--Never with the same guy more than once [or twice, or whatever limit];

and so on.

For that matter, one could have a closed polyamorous relationship, which by definition isn't "monogamy" [which means one sexual partner]. In such a closed polyamorous relationship, sex with an outside party (beyond those in the relationship) would be cheating because it violates the "closed" rule of the relationship.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1